• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUYALLUP RIVER!!!!!!!!!OPENS SATURDAY the 16th!!!

just got of the columbia at the mouth of the Cowlitz, had 8 hits and 3 in the boat, a jack, silver and a steelie, sweet what a day:beer: :redneck:

the old bridge that im taking about is about a mile down river from the current upriver boundary bridge all it is is a couple of pillars standing in the middle of the river there used to be a bridge that went from Orting directly to bonney lake. from what i was told it washed out like a year or two after it was built and they never bothered to fix it but if the river hasn

I was going to go tomorrow to the SKOK with some buddies but they are expecting 2-4in of rain in the olympics tonight. They have been pulling some bright silver kings out over there. Its funny I grew up in puyallup and never have fished it for salmon.

I was going to go tomorrow to the SKOK with some buddies but they are expecting 2-4in of rain in the olympics tonight. They have been pulling some bright silver kings out over there. Its funny I grew up in puyallup and never have fished it for salmon.

I would hit the SKOK any day. I love that river. The Indians snagging can really get on your nervs though. Fawkers followed me up the river one day stopping in ever spot I did :mad:

I would hit the SKOK any day. I love that river. The Indians snagging can really get on your nervs though. Fawkers followed me up the river one day stopping in ever spot I did :mad:

Andy we need to get up early and go fishing one day. It would be fun to hang again. Im not working so give me a call. I will pm my new cell.

very suprising. Ive heard the run isnt strong yet...

It's been really slow around the clay banks and point dalco, we've picked up a few shakers at the mouth of the puyallup, but all in all it's been a poor run. :booo:

went down there this morning for alittle bit...watched a guy bring in a 3-4 lb Silver...then another to hook one but lost them...

damn..bought me some hip waiters and went to go try them out..all the people fishing were up to hight in there chest waiters:mad: ...one of those things..if you dont have them with ya..your gunna need them...:rolleyes:

time to take a nap and head back down later today...

im gunna make some time to meet up with ya down there. Ive got live 5 toyotas at my house to take care of tho...