• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUYALLUP RIVER!!!!!!!!!OPENS SATURDAY the 16th!!!

well yesterday i caught so many fish that i actually got bored of pullin them in .... today got 3 in 9 minutes , humpity festival .... im actually going out tommarow to go crabbing and maybe go out to mayfeild for k2's bday this weekend...
i have corkys of all colors for sale if anyone needs them .... 5 for a dollar ...
also have other gear , ask and i might have it

anyone got updates on carbon? i have been going down to the Yallup, and slaying em almoust every cast! The key is atleast a 8 foot leader, try that and you will limit out in 10 minutes! i am sick and tired of pinks, got 1 really nice chrome silver on monday, while they were netting. I am gonna go down to carbon tomorow see if there are any kings out there.

anyone got updates on carbon? i have been going down to the Yallup, and slaying em almoust every cast!

I had great luck out there this last weekend in the cluster ****. In two days I landed damn near 50 pinks and one silver, that doesn't include how many I lost which was easily twice that:awesomework: Elbow to elbow sure ain't my kinda fishin as I'm a basshole, but it sure was fun. You just gotta get in at the right spot. There were a few guys around me both days not 20 yards down from us that hadn't caught a damn thing all day:haha: It's funny to watch all the yuppies decked out in all their fancy **** while I was in up to my knees in shorts and a baitcaster:redneck:

Latest posts