• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Qualifying has started...

As fast as KOH is evolving I would think they would break it down into at least two classes, 400hp and less, and 401hp and more. That way you don't have to buy a $22k LS9 just to compete.

Bunk has everything it takes to be competitive. I would love to see him keep trying and finish next year.:awesomework:

The toyota proved the concept of the race, it's about more than big $$. They didn't have pumpers, no radios, no gps, no Horsepower, just the right attitude, and a rig that held together. You have to play to win.

Funny how someone broke a 40 spline 14 bolt rear axle, and this toyota has a stock rear axle with 5.29's and a Detroit. Sometimes more $$ just buys you more problems.

The toyota actually got in on the Every Man Challenge. He would have been in no matter what. The qualification change had nothing to do with it.

He will be back next year on a merit spot as well.

According to the driver, he got in from LCQ not EMC.

Oh well, either way I'm happy to hear about the merit spot. Everyone was definetly pulling for him. It's nice to see that "the powers that be" still care about things like that.

Fyi, the Toyota did not finish the race. the race ended at at 10 and he came in about 10:30. He did finish the course which is a hell of an accomplishment.

By finishing the course, I would think he would have no problem pulling sponsors to build a competitve car if he wants. If he can do that in a toy pickup, I would love to see what he can do in a better car.

According to the driver, he got in from LCQ not EMC.

Oh well, either way I'm happy to hear about the merit spot. Everyone was definetly pulling for him. It's nice to see that "the powers that be" still care about things like that.

I was right in front of him staging. Its cool he kept going all day, but i can say not being able to haul ass sucked. Majorly. Id seriously love to have 10 grand to throw a beefy engine/trans in my rig but therein lies the problem. Wanting more. It can be never ending and im tired of doing nothing but throwing money at a effort that wont ever live up to my expectations.

Rec wheeling with your friends is way more fun.

I was right in front of him staging. Its cool he kept going all day, but i can say not being able to haul ass sucked. Majorly. Id seriously love to have 10 grand to throw a beefy engine/trans in my rig but therein lies the problem. Wanting more. It can be never ending and im tired of doing nothing but throwing money at a effort that wont ever live up to my expectations.

Rec wheeling with your friends is way more fun.

x100--- at what point is it just to costly for the average guy,and when does the spending end?

the bottom quote is spoken words of wisdom!!!
"""Rec wheeling with your friends is way more fun."""
i am almost ready for this again!! hope to be out with good friends soon,and meet many more!!