• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quick ORI measurement

slravenel

Hey can someone who has a 14" ORI make a quick measurement for me?

Can you measure from upper mount bolt center to the bottom of the shock body?

I had ORIs on my buggy before and have switched to coilovers, but am just making some mount changes and want to keep the same travel I had before but need that measurement. I forgot to take it on my shocks before I dropped them off to he buyer.

Thanks!

19.5". Are you happy with the change?

I love your chassis BTW. Your buggy is exactly what I have in mind for what I am wanting in a buggy. Gonna steal some of the lines and ideas if you dont mind.

Thanks man! So far I'm happy with it...but I haven't wheeled yet haha. I am waiting on the last sprigs to show up and then will get to tuning and playing with them. I loved the ORIs, they are a great weekend trail rig shock, but I stepped up to 2.5 reservoir radlfos all around and added a sway bar so I am looking forward to really being able to tune and play with how it all works. Time will tell if I'm really happy with it, but I can't imagine that I'll be unhappy with the new setup.

And thanks for the compliments on the buggy! You are more than welcome to steal ideas, that's pretty much where these came from anyway...just taking what worked on previous buggies and adding on some details we liked from others (mainly really 2 chassis styles we mimicked)

When we get done with this turn key build early next year - we are going to be open to build another, or just another chassis too in case you just want to buy one thumb.gif :****: flashemifyougotem