• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race technical inspection

Looks like WERock dropped the Rausch Creek event. Was hoping to hit Rausch and Dayton with the new buggy in Sportsman.

East of the Rockies sure does cover a huge area, hard for an East Coast guy to make all the events.

Looks like WERock dropped the Rausch Creek event. Was hoping to hit Rausch and Dayton with the new buggy in Sportsman.

East of the Rockies sure does cover a huge area, hard for an East Coast guy to make all the events.
It would be a huge challenge. I'm flying to all of them then the team is picking me up except for Dayton because its only 1.5 hours from me.

If you ever want to wheel Rausch for shits n giggles, hit me up. I'm only an hour from there.

If you ever want to wheel Rausch for shits n giggles, hit me up. I'm only an hour from there.

man i would love to go back up there. i just HATE their rules about only being able to wheel certain hours and stuff. if i'm driving that far again i want to be able to go out at night and ride as much as i possibly can

man i would love to go back up there. i just HATE their rules about only being able to wheel certain hours and stuff. if i'm driving that far again i want to be able to go out at night and ride as much as i possibly can
I hear ya. I don't know what the deal is with that. But since it's about the only place local to me, then I have to take what I can get. That said, in a capable rig, you could pretty well hit anything worth doing in 2 days anyway.

I hear ya. I don't know what the deal is with that. But since it's about the only place local to me, then I have to take what I can get. That said, in a capable rig, you could pretty well hit anything worth doing in 2 days anyway.

We hit a bunch of stuff in 3 days in Jeeps on 35-40's and it was so much fun. Traction for days.

Has anybody participated in or been to an XRock event? They seem to be focused on East Coast events. I'm on their Facebook group and watched a few of their videos.

Has anybody participated in or been to an XRock event? They seem to be focused on East Coast events. I'm on their Facebook group and watched a few of their videos.

I just looked at them. looks like a we rock for the north east area. Looks like a good time though.

So any of the Ultra4 racers (@extremetownie or @Jduck or @ToyotaTom ) have any news to report on the reteching/rebranding of race cars?

I got mine done today. It wasn't a retech though. It was over the 4400lb weight but I worked with u4 tech prior and they agreed having the exo and an interior cage would be safe even though it's not the 2" they spec for >4400lb.

Attachments

• 5EF64C70-5503-4E4B-87AA-A1596915FFAD.jpeg
    5EF64C70-5503-4E4B-87AA-A1596915FFAD.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 124
I got mine done today. It wasn't a retech though. It was over the 4400lb weight but I worked with u4 tech prior and they agreed having the exo and an interior cage would be safe even though it's not the 2" they spec for >4400lb.
That's great news! Where did you go for the inspection/banding?