• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race technical inspection

ToyotaTom

This thread is for questions, comments, concerns, tips and tricks for passing a race technical inspection. SRRS, ProRock, ULTRA4, WErock, there are guys on here that have experience in these race programs and many more, so we should be good.

From the previous discussion. The only issue i have is weight vs. tube size. I have no issue with anything else,especially the safety stuff .

@ToyotaTom thanks for starting this thread.

I'll repost the Ultra4 snippet about re-tech/re-inspection from the other thread just for reference.

ED9850E0-5357-42B7-BAFC-CBCD846970B8.jpeg

how hard is it to pass we rock tech? i really want to enter the dayton tn event but dont want to do a **** ton of work to mine to make it "legal"

how hard is it to pass we rock tech? i really want to enter the dayton tn event but dont want to do a **** ton of work to mine to make it "legal"
@The Luke kinda looked into their rules for Sportsman class.

I know at minimum you'd need in date harnesses, window net(s), helmet, fire extinguishers, possibly fire suit, and plenty of head clearance to tubes with a helmet on.

I need to borrow some tires i know. 43's put me in the class with rear steer guys. Wonder if they'd let me compete with a coors in my hand

Additional info for 2022.

KING OF THE HAMMERS TECH LOCATIONS

Racers, the current locations available to tech your vehicles leading up to King of the Hammers 2022 are listed here. You may begin booking your tech appointments on Tuesday, December 7 directly with the shops. If you have questions, please email [email protected]. We are still looking for locations in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic Regions. Please email [email protected] if you are interested in becoming an Ultra4 certified tech location.

ABD Motorsports , Arroyo Grande, CA – Edwin Abd
Auburn Car Repair and Offroad, Auburn, WA – John Mathews
Tribe 4X4, Dallas, TX – Lance Gilbert
Trent Fabrication, Sparks, NV – Derek Trent
Sexton 4X4, Kamas, UT – Dustin Sexton
UFO Fabrication, Lotus, CA – Chris Burnett
Team Baker Fab, Murrieta, CA – Derek Baker
DIY Fab, Leeds, AL – James Schofield
Trail Build Customs, Sacramento, CA – Travis McClintock
Wide Open Design, Murfreesboro, TN – Adam Woodlee

#KingoftheHammers #KOH #KOH2022 #Ultra4Racing
Monster Energy | Nitto Tire USA
From the previous discussion. The only issue i have is weight vs. tube size. I have no issue with anything else,especially the safety stuff .

I'm guessing you're over 4400 so they are saying it needs to be 2". Could you redo the cab area with 2" to pass?

Werock has a pretty defined rule book on their website and a whole section on the different sportsman classes. Sportsman doesnt require much other than normal safety gear and a safe buggy. Promod and unlimited is where passing tech gets a little harder if you dont have a purpose built rig for that class. Ive heard they charge extra for nonportal toyota axle guys due to gayness level though so @jeeptj99 will need to save up for that.

Werock has a pretty defined rule book on their website and a whole section on the different sportsman classes. Sportsman doesnt require much other than normal safety gear and a safe buggy. Promod and unlimited is where passing tech gets a little harder if you dont have a purpose built rig for that class. Ive heard they charge extra for nonportal toyota axle guys due to gayness level though so @jeeptj99 will need to save up for that.

I thought you were gonna be my sponsor :(