• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race time!

Congrats to Shannon Campbell. I see Jason took 3rd. Congrats to his team too. :awesomework:

S&N came thru around 9:30 in I think 43rd place after starting in 60 sumthin....... Running hot and low oil pressure....

I have looked for a list but haven't found anything.

I can't give you a DNF list but I've been in contact with Jayluke all day and he's a BNS groupie:Dand confirmed Jason Blanton was out with a broken drive-line and upper link. He DNF'd early in the race.:booo:

And.....No Canadian guys even finished the race.:booo:

Jason from bns broke a link turning after back door and it took out his front driveline and went threw his oil pan

Well recovering larrys truck was fun....just for all u Larry haters.....bart Dixon drove the truck and broke it. Larry was along for the ride....

As for bunk he would have been in the race for sure if he didnt go off coarse. He two shotted back door.....made it look easy. We were all bummed he didn't make it. It was a great week at the hammers and I'm so ready to get home..... let the wife wheel the runner ....she smashed my fender.....but not before I got the rear qt panel wedged into a monster rock.....other than that it worked great.... it was a work horse today. Doug bigalow owes me a wheel as he ran one lap on my left rear and smashed and bent my wheel.

Well, as Camo said it many times last night on the live coverage. The best way to view the event is to be there.... Who's 'Thinking or Planning" on making it to the MONSTER energy drink KOH'12?

Odie told me there would be changes and this would be the last good year to go.. Damn... Wish I could have made it.... Now all the rich :rb:ex moto cross riders are going to be showing up in rented or never driven rigs....

Wonder what the entry fee is going to be for the racers next year?... Will spectators have to pay to watch?

For one its public land and the other the cost of security to handle that would be very extensive.

good point.... Seems like they are cracking down on the "rules n laws" tho.. Alot of local LEO's now... sounds like that this year and the first few were the best to go....

It has nothing to do with money or commercialization. The promoters would likely like to keep it as simple as possible but things are working against them. The coverage of the race has increased and this has increased the popularity. The crowds grow every year and as seen in KOH 10' the huge crowds of morons created many bad situations on the course. I think things were going to change this year any way but after the deaths earlier this year the BLM changed up the rules and HammerKing had to scramble just to get enough security and barriers up to even have the event. I can just about guaranty that with a full year ahead the crowd control and safety rules for BLM events will become even more strict.

All of the extra security and layout costs more money therefore more sponsors are needed just to fund the event.

As with most evolution you need to take the good with the bad.