• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race To Riches ( who is going )

GIZMO1

I am heading up to watch this and wondered who all from here is going ? I will be camping at Windrock Campground in site A-8 so come say hello if you are around.

From FB

Many people have asked, and we have put together our tenative schedule. Please understand that at times we may fall behind or make adjustments to the schedule and show due to recovery.

With 100 racers running all day it is hard to say exact times, but here is a layout of what you can expect to see. This show will be action packed!!! 0

8:00AM DRIVER'S MEETING

9:00AM RACE OPENING CEREMONY

9:15AM UTV HILL 1

10:30AM BOUNCER HILL 1

11:45AM UTV HILL 2

1:00PM LUNCH

2:00PM UTV HILL 3

3:15PM BOUNCER HILL 2

5:00PM UTV HILL 4

6:00PM AWARD CEREMONY

This is for sunday correct

GIZMO1 said:
From FB

Many people have asked, and we have put together our tenative schedule. Please understand that at times we may fall behind or make adjustments to the schedule and show due to recovery.

With 100 racers running all day it is hard to say exact times, but here is a layout of what you can expect to see. This show will be action packed!!! 0

8:00AM DRIVER'S MEETING

9:00AM RACE OPENING CEREMONY

9:15AM UTV HILL 1

10:30AM BOUNCER HILL 1

11:45AM UTV HILL 2

1:00PM LUNCH

2:00PM UTV HILL 3

3:15PM BOUNCER HILL 2

5:00PM UTV HILL 4

6:00PM AWARD CEREMONY

I hope they have it better for spectators this year, last year once they left the starting line thats all you seen of the buggies. Alot of that was due to the dusty dry conditions last year and leaves still being on trees though. One of the best ran events I have ever been to also.

TNGreg said:
I hope they have it better for spectators this year, last year once they left the starting line thats all you seen of the buggies. Alot of that was due to the dusty dry conditions last year and leaves still being on trees though. One of the best ran events I have ever been to also.

This is supposed to be a new event area with new hills. they are also allowing spectators up on the hills in certain zones this time as well.

ab59eb1c642efcc27a9c51796abe465a.png