• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race Yota 4653

ToyotaTom

Wheeling in the rain today.
fetch

extremetownie

I got a question. How important is the amber on the light bar. I smashed mine and was thinking of replacing it . Does the Amber help in the woods racing or just in the desert dust?

ToyotaTom

I got a question. How important is the amber on the light bar. I smashed mine and was thinking of replacing it . Does the Amber help in the woods racing or just in the desert dust?
I think it helps in any night situation where you are traveling at speed and there is dust in front of you. Low speed night wheeling no problem. I have been thinking about making a glare shield similar to this.
51059024043_d134ac9ab7_o.jpg

extremetownie

Well shrek is my brother in laws bronco on rockwells , Elmo was my green power wagon on rockwells. He was talking even before that about my green Dodge panel wagon (Town Wagon) on rockwells.

ridered3

Not Rigless
ahhh I wasn't around for that one.

The Town Wagon/Panel Wagon T'was in mint condition too:

@ToyotaTom are you planning to run any other Ultra4 races or other series races with the Toyota this year?

TBItoy

A lot of the PNW wheelin pictures look like parts of tellico, with the big smooth rocks and dense forest

Roger I'm gonna build a time machine so we can blast some Pantera and hit Guardrail at midnight in the town wagon.

ToyotaTom

A lot of the PNW wheelin pictures look like parts of tellico, with the big smooth rocks and dense forest

Roger I'm gonna build a time machine so we can blast some Pantera and hit Guardrail at midnight in the town wagon.

That's Reiter OHV. The rock trails are mostly man made.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts