• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Racing in Rainier WA

Any pictures from past events? I would be interested to see might urge me to come out for an event since its local :awesomework:

Any pictures from past events? I would be interested to see might urge me to come out for an event since its local :awesomework:

If your local just bring out your junk and play:cheer:
Thats the only way your are going to know if you like it or not.

Check here. www.moonshinersjeepclub.com for pics of past events also www.pnw4wda.org and click on the events link. These arnt pics from the ranch but will give you a good idea of what the comp stuff is. Theres a lot of fun to be had from bone stock to wild rides. Something for everyone:cheer:

Looks pretty bad ass, glad to see the start of another offroad facility :awesomework:

This is only about 15 minutes from my house so I will definately head out there soon for an event & I have passed word on to my friends :cool:

So who is going to come out this weekend and try to give Binder a run for his money?:cheer:
I see lots of guys saying it looks like fun, but he seems to be the only one willing to step up and play instead of just bla bla bla.....:stirpot:
There is a class for everybody willing to give it a shot instead of just talking that they are.:fawkdancesmiley:
Hell I might even give it a shot.....,:fawkdancesmiley:

So who is going to come out this weekend and try to give Binder a run for his money?:cheer:
I see lots of guys saying it looks like fun, but he seems to be the only one willing to step up and play instead of just bla bla bla.....:stirpot:
There is a class for everybody willing to give it a shot instead of just talking that they are.:fawkdancesmiley:
Hell I might even give it a shot.....,:fawkdancesmiley:

:011::011:I gots me a new set of 31's:011::011:

:awesomework:
:011::011:I gots me a new set of 31's:011::011:

I heard this rumor, that gives you what? 2" clearance under your diffs?:redneck:

I may have to step up and get some fresh fuel from arco instead of that wreaking yard junk I normally run!!:haha:

You should be able to tear things up!!:awesomework:

OK, so I just checked their site, and while its a little confusing, looks like Moonshiner's his having their play-day event on Memorial Day weekend, but Cadillac Ranch is having Tuff-Trucks and Barrels on June 19th, July 10th and July 31st. Looks like MUD events the following days.

COOL, more dates, and only a little under 2hrs away... lets hope they can keep it up :beer:

Yeah it is confusing as Cadillac ranch has fees on their web site but during the Moonshiners playday the fees are different. Go to Moonshiners web site for info on this one.

For day fees you would be best to call Cody Peterson 360.879.5430
BJ Butler 360.832.2960 Other wise we are just taking guesses at prices...:cool:

Now you do know its best to angle shave those to get the best performance out of them right? A lil tire soak would not hurt much either....:011:

I'm still skeptical of the whole small tire thing as I'm not sure how well it will work with my gear ratio. I just want to run them and see how it goes before even thinking about much else.:redneck:

I'm still skeptical of the whole small tire thing as I'm not sure how well it will work with my gear ratio. I just want to run them and see how it goes before even thinking about much else.:redneck:

OK, I am just here to help (you spend some of that old crusty money of yours)

:cheer: