• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Racing in Rainier WA

oh yea! pretty good showing of trucks. got 1st in drags and 1st in 40 and up and 2nd in unlimited. bobs truck keeps getting faster. sob has a kit on it now. love that place, hope they keep it going.:D

Yeah i got 1st place in the 36-39" bogs it was a good turn out. My friends dad took 2nd in the bogs his wife took first in the pp class and his son took 3rd in the v8 drags good day four racing

that was your s-10! that thing has some power. thought for sure you make it the first time. saw the front go away. what motor?

Yes that was my s10 I just got done putting a 454 in about three weeks ago it was the first time running it with that bbc and im very happy with it. I dig the fiat that is a really cool rig

Had a great time sunday, Seths s10 was running great, nice to see all my mud bogging buddies getting trophies, too bad I had to :beer: and watch this time. Good job 59 fiat it was lookin good.:awesomework:

Had a great time sunday, Seths s10 was running great, nice to see all my mud bogging buddies getting trophies, too bad I had to :beer: and watch this time. Good job 59 fiat it was lookin good.:awesomework:

We need to get your yota back together so you can get out and destroy again :beer:

most the barrel guys wernt helpin as much as they said they were so its gone. they were more less self promoting them selfs.

Whens the next one? Is there any thing to do at nite (wheelin, trails, play areas?) Camping with a big coach? Looking for some details.