• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Raffle..

You are right. I have 30 great employes and there families to help support. I keep about a years worth of work ahead and only bid a small amount of work that is available to bid and don't know how to quit. I would much rather pass it on as sell, and collect a monthly check of course. I have been priming a couple of my employes but no luck yet.

halcat said:
You are right. I have 30 great employes and there families to help support. I keep about a years worth of work ahead and only bid a small amount of work that is available to bid and don't know how to quit. I would much rather pass it on as sell, and collect a monthly check of course. I have been priming a couple of my employes but no luck yet.

I'll come work for you. Give me some time to figure it out and I will make everybody some money. :dblthumb:

halcat said:

I would love to pick your brain on how to get what you have in the motion.

I just cant help think of this story when I see all this raffle stuff popping up everywhere...........

Young Chuck moved to Montana and bought a horse from a farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next Day he drove up and said, "Sorry, Son, but I have some bad news, The horse died."

Chuck replied, "Well, then just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Chuck said, "Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse."

The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?"

Chuck said, "I'm going to raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead horse!"

Chuck said, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, "What happened With that dead horse?"

Chuck said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a Piece and made a net profit of $898.00."

The farmer said, "Didn't anyone complain?"

Chuck said, "Just the guy who won. So I gave him him his money back"