• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rainier Ridge Ram Show n Shine.

Good luck guys, I would love to hit one of these but if I load my junk on the trailer its going to get beat...in the woods. :) Haves fun.:cheer:

Good luck guys, I would love to hit one of these but if I load my junk on the trailer its going to get beat...in the woods. :) Haves fun.:cheer:
Translation the sami needs another coat of wax from all the dust in the garage.:fawkdancesmiley:

Kevin at least Grumpy says he might go unlike you, always saying you will go than forget you gotta work :fawkdancesmiley:

Oh yea I cant go my **** is broke :redneck:

Translation the sami needs another coat of wax from all the dust in the garage.:fawkdancesmiley:

Kevin at least Grumpy says he might go unlike you, always saying you will go than forget you gotta work :fawkdancesmiley:

Nobody ever said w weren't goin wheelin after the shownshine....:stirpot:

A turd can never have enough polish...two coats it is.:D

Bump...less than 2 weeks away!!! :awesomework:
Anyone going please pre-register at www.rrr4x4.com and Click on the PP link, and follow the instructions...Thanks! :cheer:

Today was a BLAST!!! Got the pics loaded in the Computer...need to sift through them---give it a day or so, and they will start popping up!!!
I want to say in advance THANK YOU to all that came out and participated in the fun! Also want to send out a huge SHOUTOUT to our sponsors for this year's Show-n-Shine!

Discount Tire
Bell Off Road
Master Pull
D & J Custom Designs
DNR

Without each and every one of our participants and Sponsors, this successful day would never have happened!
:cheer: THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL!!! :cheer:
:awesomework:

Today was a BLAST!!! Got the pics loaded in the Computer...need to sift through them---give it a day or so, and they will start popping up!!!
I want to say in advance THANK YOU to all that came out and participated in the fun! Also want to send out a huge SHOUTOUT to our sponsors for this year's Show-n-Shine!

Discount Tire
Bell Off Road
Master Pull
D & J Custom Designs
DNR

Without each and every one of our participants and Sponsors, this successful day would never have happened!
:cheer: THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL!!! :cheer:
:awesomework:

Thanks for a awsome day we really love the teater toter it was a blast. Thanks again.....

yes thankyou for putting on a great show n shine..

any pics of my jeep kev? I put it on its side this weekend and took out the frt window.:eeek:

yes thankyou for putting on a great show n shine..

any pics of my jeep kev? I put it on its side this weekend and took out the frt window.:eeek:
Thanks for coming up Grump! :D It was a good time for sure, and good to catch up...:cool:
Yes there are a couple! How the hell did you do that with front drive???:haha:

Here's a little video slideshow of the great day! Thanks again for coming out!!!
[YT]watch?v=g-GiFbPqaDM[/YT]

Last edited: