• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

blacksheep10 said:
Was he doing the WKRP bit? Or did they steal that show from his real life actions?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg

They stole that from him. He was wild as a buck. Smart ass hell and didn't take **** from anyone

That ledge at aop I barrel rolled off at crawling for reid was just high enough to make 3 disc in my neck get out of whack. Looks like I need revenge on that one.

BUG-E J said:
That ledge at aop I barrel rolled off at crawling for reid was just high enough to make 3 disc in my neck get out of whack. Looks like I need revenge on that one.

the bounty hill?

Eddyj said:
I've seen him drive...
Probably bypass trail
Well that's the only way I will ever run into the elusive Tony Bolton and get the rest of my payment

jeeptj99 said:
the bounty hill?
The instagram video that somebody posted. I asked around and that's what a few people called it but I honestly don't know. That section of app I rode wasn't big but it was confusing as ****.

BUG-E J said:
The instagram video that somebody posted. I asked around and that's what a few people called it but I honestly don't know. That section of app I rode wasn't big but it was confusing as ****.
The parking lot....

BUG-E J said:
This coming from the guy that can't keep up with a sami on 37 reds
They were 39s, thank you...

And your right, I didn't follow him. He kept taking the bypasses

Busy work day....ever seen an ant hill kicked over? That's what it looks like when "a crate" of bumpers go missing and you gotta find it before the truck leaves. Whew.....

tonybolton said:
Busy work day....ever seen an ant hill kicked over? That's what it looks like when "a crate" of bumpers go missing and you gotta find it before the truck leaves. Whew.....

Working man problems. ::)

Ummm. I dont know what to say next
405a0dc494c07c2fa29b62ef2d555f7b.jpg
9fa2274d0e9a0cd8ff371fe89c7428c5.jpg
7bc0c864b0f48b5da8bd900dddcdc856.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts