• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Now hes making progress...
5577879aa349f70f525cad90d83562fb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't give a **** about football, but it's pretty cool that one of my neighbors growing up, Jeremy Pruitt, is now the head coach of Tennessee Vols. His family's house was maybe less than 100 yds from ours when I was young. His dad Dale coached high school football where I went to school, and his younger brother Luke is now a high school football coach at another school in the area. Runs in their blood I guess. $5M deal to head coach. Pretty awesome for him.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
1st flurries of the season just started falling. Guess it's time to hibernate. See y'all in April!
I can't wait for some big ole fat snow and hope it stays around till April!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

A new movie is coming out about Tonya Harding called I, Tonya. You know, the story I never heard about all these years til someone mentioned it here a couple months ago haha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
A new movie is coming out about Tonya Harding called I, Tonya. You know, the story I never heard about all these years til someone mentioned it here a couple months ago haha.

And it will be aired on [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]"truTV Presents: World's Dumbest..."[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

ADMINISTRATOR

The frozen pizza debate:

To pre-heat, or not pre-heat oven?

I am a no pre heat / turn stove on / throw pizza in / check back 10-15min later kinda guy. I like to be able to eat the pizza as soon as it comes out of the oven, not wait another 10-15 minutes to cool.

tonybolton said:
The frozen pizza debate:

To pre-heat, or not pre-heat oven?

I am a no pre heat / turn stove on / throw pizza in / check back 10-15min later kinda guy. I like to be able to eat the pizza as soon as it comes out of the oven, not wait another 10-15 minutes to cool.

Its according to what kind of pizza (raw crust or already baked then frozen...)

I can't eat frozen pizza. Every time I do I get awaken at about 3 am with the worst stomach cramps you can imagine. I damn near blow the toilet off the floor then I'm fine. I don't know what the he'll it is but tombstone does it the worst.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
I can't eat frozen pizza. Every time I do I get awaken at about 3 am with the worst stomach cramps you can imagine. I damn near blow the toilet off the floor then I'm fine. I don't know what the he'll it is but tombstone does it the worst.
You sure it's the pizza and not the 14 Natty Lights you had that Wednesday night? Lol