• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Randy Morris' 30th

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Few of us got together for Randy's b'day, got some funny pics...

DSC07805Medium.jpg

This picture is really ghey, but it's awesome because a bug flew into Randy's wide open mouth. You can clearly see it. It's awesome:
DSC07812Small.jpg

...Bwahahaha!
DSC07818Small.jpg

MMMmmm... I sure do love me my Keystuns...
DSC07821Small.jpg

An awesome idea.
DSC07826Small.jpg

Butch wanted to ride!
DSC07830Small.jpg

Mod'ing the Cinderellamobile:
DSC07836Small.jpg

Peeerfect.
DSC07838Medium.jpg

Well, what had happened wuz...
DSC07844Small.jpg

We also for the first time ever in history ran double powerwheels, it was an awesome idea. Hooked one infront of another. No photos of that, it was too awesome to capture.

WHAT THE HELL! Yall raced power wheels at Morris without me! And Monkey was there, I took a beatin that night because somebody thought it would be funny to pulll me behind Monkey's Jeep runnin about 30 through the campsite. And Ricky you remember me doin the "full hydro" makin her drift inyo the driveway?

Looks like a dayum good time... I wanted to go, but man I couldnt pass up a night ride on someone else's quad. laughing1

Matt O always has his hand on his nutz... they make cream to kill what ever it is living down there bro ! :flipoff1:

Hell once I modded the cinderella machine with the weight savings and new seat she rode like a caddy :spin: thumb.gif

W.O.B. 4 life

Thanks for coming guys, I had no idea that Lindsay set that up for me.

I have decided next year's party will be at W.O.B. :drinkers:

Craig said:
WTF? I thought WOB could handel it.

If we did it everywhere, then we would get less traffic at WOB, which is not acceptable. The terrain at WOB is so unique that you should never wheel anywhere other than WOB for as long as you shall live.

Oh see you got me all wrong. I meant if I bring it broken will they fix it? lol. That way I can wheel this awesome terrain.

Craig said:
WTF? I thought WOB could handel it.

We can handle it but not HANDEL it....that would be against W.O.B rules :flipgotcha:

sorry someones gotta play spelling police :flipoff1: