• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mtn

jeeptj99

Will gps take you there? Last time we got lost and I can't remember if it was because we were following a dumbass or gps took us the wrong way.

Pretty sure it won't take you there. If you have a smart phone, pm me your number and I'll drop you a pin.

For some reason, most GPS services take you to Adam's Cutoff Rd., which has been closed for at least 15 years. The result of that is a dead end road and no place to turn around your trailer. This is a big pain in the ass for the person coming to the park and to the people that live on Adam's Cutoff.

Currently, we are unable to get a permit to put a permanent sign on Hwy 9. That would help tremendously with the confusion, but the road department is being difficult about it.

Just look for the Henry Davis Rd. sign on the left after you get about 2.5 miles past Hollis Crossroads on Hwy 9 S if you are coming from I-20. If it tries to make you turn on Adam's Cutoff, ignore it.

Sorry for the confusion. You are not alone.

It's easy to find from Hollis Crossroads. If you google search Henry Davis Rd, Delta, AL - it should take you right to the road you need to be on, and it dead ends at Morris Mtn. :dblthumb:

Easy to get there, just don't start flying down hwy 9 after the 4 way stop or you'll blow right by Henry Davis road. A sign would help a lot for new folks, hope you can get one. We'll be there this weekend.

Just look for the chicken houses on the right after you go through Hollis cross roads, Henry Davis road on the left just past them, kind of on top of a hill. Slow down as you pass the chicken houses and you will find it. thumb.gif. Be safe and :driving: , Morris Mountain is a blast.