• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RatRod Project 48/ or 49 5 Window Chevy truck

P

If its free, its P
I've come to the reality that I have way to much on my plate for another project right now. Before I get started on assembly of this I need to sell it , I wont stop if I get started. So here is what I have

Complete 49 3500 tow truck thing... straight 6 locked up and a manual with what appear's to be a Dodge D60 out back . It has all the glass and I can get pics of item's you want just ask.

48 5 Window that was chopped and not finished , has lots of bondo in the roof no hinges, no interior pieces its a shell. I have only the Cab, Doors, and bed wtih no tailgate and no fenders
( perfect for a ratrod ! )

ALSO " S-10 chassis on axles / wheels and tires, this is a well documented and easy swap for these trucks..

index.php

index.php

index.php

The body mounts have already been Plasma Cut off the S-10 frame, I also have drawings to fabricate replacement mounts to work with this type of swap...

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am not going to tell you I told you so, but you know I want to :****: JK

I am glad you came to the realization that this is too much for you to take on given all the other stuff you wanna do.

Matt O. said:
I am not going to tell you I told you so, but you know I want to :****: JK

I am glad you came to the realization that this is too much for you to take on given all the other stuff you wanna do.

Your right Matt, I dont have the ability to take on a project of this "magnitude" ::)

ANYWAY...

I only want to get out of this what I have in it. 400 bux and you can take all the trucks and the 10 chassis

[email protected]

J.A.B said:
Hell you could scrap it for more than that

:gasp: You cannot scrap it, that stuff is history that will be gone if you do. How much for just Towmater?

P said:
Your right Matt, I dont have the ability to take on a project of this "magnitude" ::)

Never said project of this magnitude, reading is hard. Problem is your have lots of buggy stuff for you and others, and riding you want to do, hence too much on your plate. :flipoff1:
I would scap it and get your money that way, plus you can get it out of your way ASAP.

dont be a douche bag and scrap it....

Somebody will want if if you advertise in the right place..

I will entertain 200 cash + trade for gun or 4x parts of interest... or booyang parts too ! laughing1

CheapJ7 said:
dont be a douche bag and scrap it....

Somebody will want if if you advertise in the right place..

Dont worry scraping it is not even an option... even though its some rough old **** its still cool to me.

zukiscott said:
HEY GOOD GOD ..............
YALL could not fix dat with the whole power block team!... :****:

I bet I could make it at least as nice as your zuki though :flipoff1: