• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RatRod Project 48/ or 49 5 Window Chevy truck

biggy said:
if only you weren't in ALABAMA..

.. do you have the title for either of them?

I believe 75 and under you don't have to have a title just a bill of sale for them in the state of alabama. Not sure if it's 75 but it's somewhere right around that year.

Seriously, tell your friends 200 bucks is sillyness, Im just trying to get them moved and get my dad paid for a bit he put in...

P, I'll take it!!! I cant come pick it up till the weekend of the 25th though. Do you think we can get it all on an 18ft flat deck trailer? do you think the cab will fit in a truck bed?

18ft trailer is asking a good bit, I'll have to measure them and see what we got , possible if the 10 chassis is somewhat humping the Tow-Mater I'd imagine.

Yea fullsize truck bed will handle the "cab" from the rusty no problem. There's doors and a "shell" of a bed to it as well.

Sure you dont want them this weekend laughing1 Im hurting for space in a bad way.

I wish I could but I have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled in the am. Then saturday I am headed to NC for easter. I already have a cabin for rod run the next weekend. but I am serious I will figure a way to get it all on my truck. just let me know if anything changes. do you have a pay pal account and I will send you the money or would you rather wait and me give you cash when I pick it up?

Did you sell it P? I saw a two rusty cabs on a trailer headed down Fieldstown Rd today? Thought it might be this?

350.00 for all of it and I will throw in a 99 Vortec 4.3L and 2wd 4L60E The quicker it leaves the better. Im bound up for space horribly bad and dont want to send the chop top and frame outside in the elements but Im getting close to forced that way.

Daniel's dad came with a trailer last night.... Im telling you this stuff is first come first serve you will leave with a smile cause I need it gone ASAP.

hey man i can be up there friday morning to pick up the tow truck. I like it and i think that i could probably do something with it. I already have a motor though.

P, Have you still got the tow truck? If so I will come get sunday if you are going to be around? :****: