• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 09

Sorry for the delay on this but it seems that Youtube want let you post videos over 10 minutes any more . I will have to go back and cut it down to size , but here is some of the action,

Jimmy on Primos

Here's some pictures from the weekend off my phone ...
IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
How did the taco turd do?

It did good... Wheelin w/ open front diff and stickies is rather comical...
Crawled everything I tried...

End of day sat, the Exhause fell off... Just had it installed by the guys shop that was riding w/ us...
It'll get fixed for free obviously

Then on the way back to camp the above engine cross brace contacted and loosened the 90 on top of my psc pump, thus draining the system, and made steering through camp an adventure...

Little more sheetmetal trimming, and a few Minor bugs and she'll be good to go :drinkers:

Julio where is the pics of the razor flipping on Rock'n Roll bud ? Post them up man!!! :****:

I had a blast. Thanks everyone for coming! I haven't been to Morris Mountain with wheelin' conditions that good in a long time! Thanks to Jimmy for buildin' the Hell Sled, but also F you Jimmy for the paintballs! :flipgotcha:

My pictures are uploading now, didn't take much as I was havin' a good time. :woot:

Hope u had a good bday Ricky I had a blast and it was fun hangin out with everyone and meetin everyone off the board

I did, I had to try it after you were telling me about it. It was freaking amazing how it just pulls up over that ledge.

Did John G flip off the right side of the ledge on Copper Head?

kid rok said:
I did, I had to try it after you were telling me about it. It was freaking amazing how it just pulls up over that ledge.

Did John G flip off the right side of the ledge on Copper Head?

Yeah it's a cool line for sure.

JohnG flipped on the left side, he was trying to reverse it and ran out of Gas and it just flopped over.

Yeah I have alot of videos, some will upload and some always give a ! sign...I'll upload the smaller ones and try the bigger ones a little later.

and the video of Brad (i think?) says I removed it? hmm

i think i fixed it...
RBD 09 at Morris Mtn

Cole said:
Yeah it's a cool line for sure.

JohnG flipped on the left side, he was trying to reverse it and ran out of Gas and it just flopped over.

Yep, bad time to run out of gas. Nothing to do but hold on. It sure was a slooow roll till it slid down the rocks.

Little update... my host is lame and is taking hours to upload these pics. 3 hours in and I've only gotten two-thirds online.

Took 4 hrs last night for the video of jimmy and then youtube denied becuz it was to long ! :gtfo: That brought on the suc :****:

Great pics and vids guys! Thanks to everyone that came out. I'm glad everyone got to wheel here without the rain. It helps when there is traction! thumb.gif