• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 09

leeman1790 said:
Those rzr pics are awesome! How did the cage hold up?

Should call it RRD from now on. Razor Ralley Day or Rhino Ralley Day. Hell they outnumbered rigs 2 to 1

Damn - I think I would be sick if I rolled $14,000 off that hill.

Those things are quite popular these days :driving:

J.A.B said:
Damn - I think I would be sick if I rolled $14,000 off that hill.

Those things are quite popular these days :driving:

He said he had full coverage insurance on it. Said his dedutable was $50 to $100 and either fixed or replaced to whole thing. Wished they had that for a Crawler :****:

THe kid was only 18 or 19 ! That is his dad in the red cap running away from it as it rolled down the hill! :****:

thumb.gif Thanks for the invite. We had a blast and we didn't break nothing. loller.gif That's always a good thing. Thanks again Julio and Rick for letting us ride.

:) We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone. I loved the dry traction. :driving:

Got to thrash on new motor untill tranny reverse craped out. All because a 20 cent clip fell off.
I wish we could have stayed and played but no way of goin sux. :'(

Thanks Bob and Mr. Berry for several rescues!!! thumb.gif

HELL YEA YALL..........that was a FUN FILLED WEEKEND of GOOD TRACTION CLIMBING and PARTYING :dblthumb:

Bob......the PROLE was FREAKIN AWESOME man ,and that ROLL BACK DOWN off of RBD had a HARDER landing than it looked like I guess,

HELL it KNOCKED MY FREAKIN HAT OFF WHEN I HIT BOTTOM :****:

AND ALL THE IMPACT WAS ON THE LEFT REAR TIRE...DAMMIT...

RBD 09 KICKED ASS !!

zukiscott said:
HELL YEA YALL..........that was a FUN FILLED WEEKEND of GOOD TRACTION CLIMBING and PARTYING :dblthumb:

Bob......the PROLE was FREAKIN AWESOME man ,and that ROLL BACK DOWN off of RBD had a HARDER landing than it looked like I guess,

RBD 09 KICKED ASS !!
You gonna make it to Chocco this weekend, or are you out?????

zukiscott said:

RBD 09 KICKED ASS !!

You mean this one:
Julio bending an Axle tube

John Galbreath Jr. said:
He has some good ones of the RC I would like, is there any way to save them from Shutterfly?

I tried to do that and it wouldn't let me save them either. I even tried making a account and it still wouldn't! :gay: :puke: And there was some good pics in there of Mahan's and Randall's buggies. O'well you have to pay to play.

Rescue1 said:
I tried to do that and it wouldn't let me save them either. I even tried making a account and it still wouldn't! :gay: :puke: And there was some good pics in there of Mahan's and Randall's buggies. O'well you have to pay to play.

I'll send you some as well...

DAMN.................GOTS ME CUSSIN ON THE INTERNETS....HA HA HA ......... FUNNY VIDEO THOUGH :dblthumb:

YES I AM OUT FOR CHOCCOLOCCO NOW.........................AND THAT SUCKS.....