• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2012 VIDEOS AND PICS

Re: Re: RBD 2012 VIDEOS AND PICS

Flipping through vids the other day I saw one of I think screamin blue and everyone flipping it back over, then it rolling down the hill. Now, I can't seem to find it. Granted, I am searching from my phone. But, any clue what I'm talking about?

The Luke said:
Flipping through vids the other day I saw one of I think screamin blue and everyone flipping it back over, then it rolling down the hill. Now, I can't seem to find it. Granted, I am searching from my phone. But, any clue what I'm talking about?

check this one at the 2:15 mark:

BOBBY TANNER WINS AT RBD AND GOES HUGE

Looks like that tree probably hurt just a bit :****:

That was it. I just didn't watch far enough into the vid. Thank ya sir.

zukiscott said:
Thats cause yer sposed to MASH YER MOTER not yer driveshafts :flipoff1: ,,,,

RBD12063-1.jpg

I put my pics in the RBD thread in general discussion ,,, but heres the link to all of em http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/zukiscott/RBD%202012/

;D
Thanks Julio the spare ds was definitely no ready!

Did anybody get any pics or video of the blue/ purplish buggy that hit primos and broke. It was one of the first few to go. I haven't seen it before, sharp buggy. :dunno:

throttlejunkie said:
Did anybody get any pics or video of the blue/ purplish buggy that hit primos and broke. It was one of the first few to go. I haven't seen it before, sharp buggy. :dunno:
I believe it's a guy his last name is mussleman it's mopar powered! Sharp ride forsure needs a tcase has a d300 in it :puke:

I let my buddy borrow YelaHama, and all he sent me was this lousy pic! :****:

283385_10152316953105298_1795638153_n.jpg

And I told him if he yard saled it, he'd better get good footage. FAILURE!!