• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2012 VIDEOS AND PICS

American said:
I let my buddy borrow YelaHama, and all he sent me was this lousy pic! :****:

283385_10152316953105298_1795638153_n.jpg

And I told him if he yard saled it, he'd better get good footage. FAILURE!!

I think Angela got video of when it all started on V notch I will check.

I took a few photos last weekend. Just keeping the ole camera limber.

1 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

2 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

3 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

4 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

5 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

6 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

7 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

8 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

9 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

10 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

11 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

12 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

13 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

14 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

15 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

16 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

17 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

18 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

19 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

20 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

21 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

22 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

23 by expeditionmax, on Flickr

Oh and the only photo I got of my rig the entire way...this brought on severe depression. So much for driving home to watch the game!! :'(

2012-11-24+19.59.20.jpg

LR Max said:
Oh and the only photo I got of my rig the entire way...this brought on severe depression. So much for driving home to watch the game!! :'(

2012-11-24+19.59.20.jpg

MMMMMAN ,,,,,,, where you been hiding at Max :dunno: ,,,,, ;D

Heres how our "adventures" on the jump track late Friday afternoon ended up for Bob in tha Beemer buggy ,,,,,,,

RBD12002.jpg

RBD12001.jpg

THANKS John :dblthumb:

RBD12005.jpg

Noboby got it on film, but I watched it and it was FAST spinnin flippin sliding CRASH :eek:

I can't believe I misssed that ****, must've been when my propane was actin stupid and I had to chill in the campground for awhile so the lines could unfreeze...because up to that point I was riding with JohnG and Bob that evening. Then soon as I drop out, Bob makes the cool **** happen :wtflol:

Yea it was close to dark ,,, it broke the driver front hub cause Bob was makin it do a"break dance manuever" on the left front tire at one point during the crash :spin:

throttlejunkie said:
Did anybody get any pics or video of the blue/ purplish buggy that hit primos and broke. It was one of the first few to go. I haven't seen it before, sharp buggy. :dunno:

Only one I found

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 113
zukiscott said:
MMMMMAN ,,,,,,, where you been hiding at Max :dunno: ,,,,, ;D

Some crap called life or some crap has been getting in the way. That and constant mechanical problems. For the first time the rover is living up to its reputation. I saw you at the top of The good, the bad and the ugly and kept yelling, "SCOTT YOU FAWKER!!" but you drove off. I figured you didn't want to have anything to deal with the likes of me :gtfo:

I guess I need to carry a rock and throw it at ya next time I see you on the trail :flipoff1:

AW HELL NAW man ,,,, RBD is like bein in a off road event damn HURRICANE and we just can,t hear / see everthang dammit ;D

get dat rover fixed up & make some more rides man ;D

"you ever catch up wit muttman" :dunno:

Bronco Buster said:
I think Angela got video of when it all started on V notch I will check.

i be the ginger driver thumb.gif i got em smokin on vnotch a lil my copilot got videos but he is slightly slow upstairs and wont send them too me but hell of a good time too bad i didnt get to see all the bad ass buggys just glad i got to make it at all hell of a time and thanks for helping me get out of the woods and on the trailer couldnt of done it without yalls help if any are on here :****:

I wish Chas would have used his ginger powers to get up! :wtflol:

Thanks for posting that up, man. I appreciate it. Chas will be fixing my "front suspension uncontrollably unloading" problem LOL. :dblthumb: