• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2014 Videos

Ok so I have to ask.. The two badass buggies, with all that red neon at night.. Anyone know who built those?? Good lord those are some nice buggies!!! I mean you have to be a pimp coming out in a buggy like that, with matching skull bandannas!!! Haha :woot: those are some of the nicest, super detailed buggies I have ever seen. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Ok so I have to ask.. The two badass buggies, with all that red neon at night.. Anyone know who built those?? Good lord those are some nice buggies!!! I mean you have to be a pimp coming out in a buggy like that, with matching skull bandannas!!! Haha :woot: those are some of the nicest, super detailed buggies I have ever seen. :****:

One of them belongs to Jake Burkey and it is extremely nice and very detailed. He lives in his shop and is constantly making changes for the better on it.

Man! I'm embarrassed it took me that long! Maybe someone will post the one of me backing up it to counter act that one! :****:

zukimaster said:
Man! I'm embarrassed it took me that long! Maybe someone will post the one of me backing up it to counter act that one! :****:

Haha I posted the one of you backing up it on Facebook in replies to some of the interwebz dipshits on there that don't understand you weren't showing out for the camera or trying to get up it fast. Cole knows how to get all the **** wads stirred up real good on the interwebz :****: molaugh