• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2014 Videos

John G has them cheater tars, cheating rear steer, I really look for him to make it gps controlled where he can stay at the motor home and just let the buggy do its thing! :flipoff1: kidding aside, it will go!

74_Chevota said:
Robert: "Lee....get your ass up, I need gas."

Lee : "what the hell you talking about?"

Robert: "I just walked all the way back to camp, get your ass up and lets go"

laughing1

Good times!

haha i was so confused (or was it drunk? who knows laughing1) how robert comes strolling up to the fire with no buggy talking about needing some gas all the way on the other side of the park haha. he was WAAAAY out there laughing1

good thing we had that beer chariot to drive back out there with. that sumbitch will carry a gas can in the back like a champ...right next to the cooler. even has a dolly in the back to roll it around with if you dont feel like carrying it.

lit the winch on fire Saturday night too trying to get him out of the hole at copperhead after he broke haha

man, that was a fun weekend

Man, when Kush see's that pic, he will have that ****er blowed up the size of a wall, and hanging up above his bed! I don't blame him! thumb.gif

He'll yea! It only took me 18 minutes To get up it while everybody was there, once they left, idle rite up it! Guess my lil zuk got stage fright! Any way them are some great pics Julio! It's hard to believe them you took at night turned out so clear and good!

Re: Re: RBD 2014 Videos

:woot:

26b64871e8d05e54043530761afacb28.jpg

6c22c450c27b914c8f8fd2070f9bb8b1.jpg

c0582cc4d16450bc5efeed953c72b291.jpg

b5a541e0ce1558bb1efca186ad6ca4e4.jpg

zukimaster said:
He'll yea! It only took me 18 minutes To get up it while everybody was there, once they left, idle rite up it! Guess my lil zuk got stage fright! Any way them are some great pics Julio! It's hard to believe them you took at night turned out so clear and good!

HA!!!!,,,,,yea cause I was NOT clear and good :spin:

THANKS!

The driver of the kubota buggy mite weigh a 100 lbs. Her right foot must be 75lbs of it. She does one heck of a job drivin. booyang