• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2019 at Hawk Pride Offroad - Nov29-Dec 1

Two ways around the big hill. Yes the Carto is worth it

Good to know on the big hill and Carto.

Last year I came from Murfreesboro (middle Tennessee), down through Muscle Shoals, and turned onto Hawk Pride Mountain Road from Highway 72. Assuming that is the main way in (GPS guided), what are the other ways around?

Last year I came from Murfreesboro (middle Tennessee), down through Muscle Shoals, and turned onto Hawk Pride Mountain Road from Highway 72. Assuming that is the main way in (GPS guided), what are the other ways around?
From Hwy 72, 1/2 mile + past the Harley Davidson shop turn south on Frankfort Rd, aprox 5-6 miles turn right onto New Bethel Rd. HPO is approx 3 miles on left....New Bethel Rd and Hawk pride Mtn Rd is the same road. There is a hill to climb but not near as bad.

This heading west
From Hwy 72, 1/2 mile + past the Harley Davidson shop turn south on Frankfort Rd, aprox 5-6 miles turn right onto New Bethel Rd. HPO is approx 3 miles on left....New Bethel Rd and Hawk pride Mtn Rd is the same road. There is a hill to climb but not near as bad.

Heading east on 72. Take right on 247, 1/2 mile +/- left/immediate right on Smallwood MTN road. right at end. park will be on right

Last edited:

This heading east

Heading west on 72. Take right on 247, 1/2 mile +/- left/immediate right on Smallwood MTN road. right at end. park will be on right

Thanks to both of you for this information. That's the route I'll take in and out from the park with the trailer in tow.

I followed John in to the park once. I didn't know about the hill. He was driving like a crazy person. I'm like this dude is flying. Then we hit the hill we drag races to the top, I was in my older work truck I think we were doing 13 at the top

This heading east

Heading west on 72. Take right on 247, 1/2 mile +/- left/immediate right on Smallwood MTN road. right at end. park will be on right
If driving in from Mississippi take 247 and if driving in from Muscle Shoals take Frankfort Rd.

Is the bridge still out on Frankfurt road? The one that got washed out from the rain in February.

Can't wait to do some old school wheelin. Family friends and a good ole beat down coming Friday morning bringing coleworx YO DADDY camaro. And my friend Clark is bringing NASTY BUCKET Ricky been doing this for years guaranteed to be a good time and if I forget happy b day Ricky

Can't wait to do some old school wheelin. Family friends and a good ole beat down coming Friday morning bringing coleworx YO DADDY camaro. And my friend Clark is bringing NASTY BUCKET Ricky been doing this for years guaranteed to be a good time and if I forget happy b day Ricky
Wish I was going just to see this ^

IMG_20191130_121136.jpg
IMG_20191130_120652.jpg
IMG_20191130_114535.jpg
IMG_20191130_120639.jpg
IMG_20191130_120636.jpg
IMG_20191130_114535.jpg
IMG_20191130_113830.jpg
IMG_20191130_094627.jpg
IMG_20191130_094332.jpg
IMG_20191130_094314.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_120645.jpg
    IMG_20191130_120645.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Had a blast down at RBD. Enjoyed seeing all the out of state friends and meeting some new ones/ Took a ton of pictures so will get some posted up later this week.

Thanks to Ricky/Speeding for all the work involved on putting together this annual event.

we rode Friday only, but had a great time. good to see everyone for sure. if HPO could just get some more graveled parking that would be great! having to load up in 8" of red mud sucked haha

we rode Friday only, but had a great time. good to see everyone for sure. if HPO could just get some more graveled parking that would be great! having to load up in 8" of red mud sucked haha

Didn't bump into you on Friday, but saw the Terminator buggy on Friday morning with one driver/owner, and saw it again on Saturday morning with a different driver/owner.

We had a rv spot for the weekend, which was thankfully hard packed dirt/gravel so getting out Sunday morning was easy. However, the rv spots right across from us, it was that red clay mud you mentioned.

Latest posts