• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD Pics and Video thread

Re:

Anybody see Roger Elmo? I swear I saw him in the passengers seat of a rockwell buggy near "V" Notch. Looked like he was teaching the guy to crawl.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Had a blast , glad I got to see who I did and hate I missed so many I did nt get caught up with! Always a good damn time !

I had a blast and all I had was a pair of size 10 boots on to get me around other than Bahama Bob Y giving me a lift. :****: y'all are crazy, I would never do that stuff molaugh

Re:

nwflyj said:
Anybody see Roger Elmo? I swear I saw him in the passengers seat of a rockwell buggy near "V" Notch. Looked like he was teaching the guy to crawl.

You mean Roger King ??? (had a big dodge rig named Elmo...)

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Yep Team Mash Yer Motor, Brock and Byron did a jam up job with the cameras while I was flying down the hill. :dblthumb:
Its easier to film buggies than barbie jeeps. You forget your holding the camera and start laughing or cheering. I am already looking forward to next year.

Re:

nwflyj said:

I'm surprised you remember a damn thing from Fri. I think more likely you were hallucinating from all the different cocktails you were mixing around in your gut. Mix that many chemicals and you're bound to get a hallucinogen at some point or another.

Re: Re: Re:

patooyee said:
I'm surprised you remember a damn thing from Fri. I think more likely you were hallucinating from all the different cocktails you were mixing around in your gut. Mix that many chemicals and you're bound to get a hallucinogen at some point or another.

I did hit the wall hard about noon, right after I lost my driving privileges in your buggie. From then till 6PM I only have a few snapshots of memories. One was a hole in a TSL, another was the underside of Steve O's Suburban, then somehow I had a Krazy Cajan Kustoms rep my bed waking me up.
Lesson learned: I should have stayed under Steve O's Suburban with the blind dog licking my face, his breath smelled better then the Cajan stranger's.