• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCing in Bellevue

since i'll never finish my real junk, i got me a toy now to keep me busy. :redneck: i'd come by and try and break it:hi:

It's at my house......so, no.:redneck:

I have a good size back yard, rocks in the garage:D, party space and plenty of parking. Total bachelor pad.

Sounds fun! I can hit my head on rocks and pass out in your garage:cheer:

Ooooh an RC ultimate fight slumber party :cheer: We'll eat boxes of sugary cereal for breakfast and watch wheelin videos.

Ooooh an RC ultimate fight slumber party :cheer: We'll eat boxes of sugary cereal for breakfast and watch wheelin videos.

Isn't that what we did?......but, replace the ceral with a shrimp cocktail.:bling:

Keif for everyone!:clappy:

With no Saturday's open (I'll be wheeling every Sat) for the next 3 Saturday's......maybe doing a Sunday would be better.

Since the Yota will be "done" by next weekend.......maybe the 20th or 27th would be better for the next RC party.

I'll keep all interested in coming; in the loop.:awesomework:

I would be interusted, but the darn holidays get in the way. That and real wheeling. 20 plaining on finding some snow....

Anything decent to play on :redneck:

The garage pile is more for my 1.9.....but all we have to do is move a rock or ten and BLAM! new line or harder course. The outdoor course is where it's at.:cool: Nothing hard for a super, but good lines for 1.9's and 2.2's.

I picked up a BUNCH of QuikCrete and "landscaping stuff" and will be going crazy......but like others have said, the Holiday's are crazy and hard to get time to work on the damn thing.......and it's cold.:eeek:

I'm going to get some masonry:redneck:work done this week and get the yard course up to par.

Pics and party schedule to come.........

Latest posts