• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCV Axle - Thanks Kraig

Re: RCV Axle - Not Living Up To Time Schedule

Kraig will kill me for saying it but Kraig is a big dog now and Josh and others (I believe) are handling warranty items now mostly.

It is true that I have taken a new job within the company. I have two young daughters at home and its hard on the family right now to do all traveling needed. I do care about what is going on. This is a perfect case of something going wrong, communicating with the customer and getting it taken care of.
I have a lot of pride in our company, we have all worked hard to see it taken to the level it has grown to. I know I hit this point often on the threads, but call us if something isn't right. We are human too, and try to make something right if we can.
Also thank you to everyone who alerted me to this thread.

Might be a good time to change the thread title, sounds like they are going to try and do what's necessary to fix a mistake.

JohnG said:
This is my first time having to deal with RCV, but I expect people to do what they say. I am disappointed in what is known as an excellant company.

I dont think its just RCV. There are alot of places that seem to miss estimated ship dates. I got the run around from a well known offroad company few months ago. We got it worked out but it took an extra week. There hasnt been too many times I have actually had a company meet there ship date. I think its just common practice these days. I know where I work we tell them there is a 3-4 week lead time depending on orders piling up. Im just a shop worker and not in the office but I can tell by the dates on orders we are missing some ship dates sometimes when we get swamped with business. Sometimes its parts suppliers letting us run out of stuff to work with.

The worst run around i got was with Home Depot/LG
I ordered a cook top(online) for new granite counter top. Had the dim cut out for it the next morning. That evening I get an email saying it was out of stock/ back ordered and site didnt warn of it. So I had to wait 7 weeks on a waiting list to get it....whole time with a hole in my new counter cut JUST for it. Delivery day came and an unmarked box truck backed in and out hopped 2 :JRich: . When he picked up the box i heard broke glass. I said take it in and we are gonna open it bc I aint signing nothing if its broke. It was shattered. He made some calls and I got put on the phone with a LG rep. That :JRich: bitch told me I had to be put on the end of the wait list and wait another 6-7 weeks :wtflol: ...... F.... That. I told her what she could do. After the local store was too dumb to refund the online order I emailed the CEO of Home Depot and demanded a refund. I got an apology and a refund within 24 hrs and went to a mom and pops store and bought one off display that I knew wasnt broke and had awful close cut out dimensions.

To this day its F U Home Depot , LG and Samsung(different issue but same ****)

Over the last 2 years of dealing with some big name corporations Ive came to the conclusion they dont know whats going on and most dont care once they have your money.

I dealt with Kraig a couple years ago when one of my bells let go for some reason. I broke on Sunday, shipped bell on tuesday and had the new one the following Monday, would have had it on saturday if i didn't ship it to my work. Glad to see he is still making it right. I love my RCV shafts.

I PM'd Kraig about another issue , I did not want to go public. Hope he gets it . Hope it helps in the future.

billstoy said:
I PM'd Kraig about another issue , I did not want to go public. Hope he gets it . Hope it helps in the future.

:wtflol:

:gay:
new kinder hardline. I will give them a chance to respond to the issue first. Not bashing them .

My axles were on my doorstep today when I returned from vacation. Thanks Kraig.

billstoy said:
:gay:
new kinder hardline. I will give them a chance to respond to the issue first. Not bashing them .

I got a laugh that you didnt want to go public with your problem yet you did (although its unknown what its about). I cant help but think if ya'll resolve this in the PM you started all this was negative publicity for RCV.

So yeah :wtflol: :gtfo:

I did not say anything negative. You only assume it is. It is a important issue for me to bring to their attention. I only posted that I PM'd Kraig because he has only posted here 15 times . Others may tell him I sent him a message. Your right, I hope to get their attention. I could have posted to any RCV thread. This was the most up to date. I was actually trying to help! But on here you just can't win.. someone always :stir:

Kraig and RCV are top-notch. However, all businesses have hiccups, but they show who they are in how they handle them. Glad to see they took care of you, John thumb.gif