• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Real world 5.9 info

Kel if u need I have a nv5600 and don't forget to fix the killer dowel pin if I can help u let me know I have a diesel shop

Re: Re: Real world 5.9 info

redline diesel said:
Kel if u need I have a nv5600 and don't forget to fix the killer dowel pin if I can help u let me know I have a diesel shop
Yes sir. If the 4500 doesn't work out, I will be in touch. I think I am going to try it with minimal mods and see how it does. I know I am going to get some guages to keep my EGT'S in check.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Real world 5.9 info

lowbudgetjunk said:
I will utilize your services, only if you promise not to kick my teeth in from the mud clump, cussing fit, grey rock ride.

I promise not to be drunk and/or try to assault you.

Honestly, I drive 10k a year hauling and daily driving. I want useable torque, good MPG'S and reliability. I wish I could say....price is not an option, but I'd rather keep the engine build under 2k. The engine currently has 231k on it and even if I have to build it in another 100k, that's 10 years for me.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
lol don't sound like you were to drunk you remember something that happened 2 years ago. I try not to raise to much hell if someone has been drinking.

Eddyj said:
Good guy to do business with. He has built my trans (03 dodge) and I've had no problems at all, even though I continue to overload the truck with overweight trailers and let people drive them that you probably wouldn't trust to wash your truck.
thanks for the good words I build a ton of those trans and my prices are alittle steep but if the Transmisson temp stays below 200* my trans will last along time being beat on!

Re:

I lost 5th gear twice on my NV4500 before the last upgrade. I went with 5th gear repair and have several thousand miles and years since the last fix. Plan is to upgrade to a fully splined shaft if/when I need to rebuild the NV.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk