• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

realy...............

ROOKIE

man so today was going good split some fire wood to try to make a few bucks helped a buddy work on his trailer and then out to do some crawling on said wood:awesomework: yeah thats what i thought :mad: doing good stompin some ass when bam i go to dig it cuts out a little and then nothing it was getting dark so i step closer to lookat it and all i can see is smoke :booo: going to diagnos now how ever you spell it :mad:

Sux to hear that Kyle. I know the smell of burnt electrical pieces all too well.

yeah it does suck i was hopeing to have this rig last intill the new one was done but on a good note whe it burnt up it locked the servo arm in place so i moved it so it is loced in 4 wheel drive so i didn' have to pull it all off just cut out all the wires :haha:

well i got my dig back i think i got a servo that had a striped gear given to me today came home took my old one apart and the gear was different so i took my only other one apart and bam same gear now i just hope it is strong enough :haha:

Latest posts