• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear End Shop

mark

The rear end in one of our shop trucks just took a crap. '04 Silverado 1500. Sounds like it chipped a tooth and the gears have started eating themselves and the center pin it loose.

Since its a work truck, subject to employees driving it, I need to find a shop to do it and do a good job for a fair price. Plus I just don't have to time or desire to mess with it. Office is located in Kirkland, so I'd like to keep it 'local'. First through is Randy's R&P, since that is what they do, but I've never actually used them (although I know there is a dozen guys on here that have worked there) and they are about as far away as I'd want to mess with taking something.

Looking for recommendations on a good, trustworthy shop 'close' to Kirkland/Seattle that knows what they are doing (aka does them on a semi-regular basis), stand by their work and is fair and reasonable in both work and price.

Nw diff in Kirkland... I think Danny is still around. He always did nice work for me yrs ago

Not shocked,lol..

Neither am I. Been a pretty solid truck for us. I used it as a tow rig for my junk for a few years before I got the dirtymax, probably didn't help :redneck: still works just fine, I just noticed the rear howled more than it always has so I decided to investigate.

Nw diff in Kirkland... I think Danny is still around. He always did nice work for me yrs ago

Wasn't sure if they were still there or if anyone had recent experience. For pure convineance they would be a nice choice.

Take it to Auburn and see John Mathews.

Or north and see Kevin.

:awesomework: Although I appreciate the referral, it's even further that Randy's R&P, plus I am buried right this moment...
John is good peeps, and would be able to fix you up.