• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear Engine buggy

thirdgrader said:
Good work! You've come a long way since the days of the full bodied. How are you funding this project?

Selling crack rocks and pimpin' hoes....you know how G does it....

I work at the glass company and pretty much everything goes towards the buggy. Then again i have had most of the parts for awhile. Chris has one camera and Berne has the other so when chris gets back from mexico ill get you some new shots.

Unit said:
I work at the glass company and pretty much everything goes towards the buggy. Then again i have had most of the parts for awhile. Chris has one camera and Berne has the other so when chris gets back from mexico ill get you some new shots.
what do you do at the glass company?

I was really hoping for G_dale but thats just not in the cards. I am just now painting the chassis. Then put it together, plumb it, and build the tcase

Unit said:
I was really hoping for G_dale but thats just not in the cards. I am just now painting the chassis. Then put it together, plumb it, and build the tcase

I hear ya there bud.....my rigs not gonna make it either...

gonna go to Donner???

Unit said:

Pics. I want pics!!!!:D

Unit said:
yeah bearne were going down and wheelin with some dudes after. You down?

I was thinkin' about going down to donner for the weekend.....

and we'll be on the 'con for labor day.....