• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rear steer set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ones that are saying don't do it, don't have it or have never used it. Once you have it you will never go back. :stirpot:

Why would you want to spend $1000's of dollars on something you dont need to navigate the local trails?

Or for that matter the trails I've run in 5 states?

Rear steer was born from comp's...tight courses & cones...it's a crutch for a trail rig.

If people knew how to drive they'd quickly find that it's not needed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why would you want to spend $1000's of dollars on something you dont need to navigate the local trails?

Or for that matter the trails I've run in 5 states?

Rear steer was born from comp's...tight courses & cones...it's a crutch for a trail rig.

If people knew how to drive they'd quickly find that it's not needed :rolleyes:

When you are running a rockwell buggy every trail is tight so it's not a crutch, it's the only way I get through most trails without dammaging them. P.S, I do know how to drive thank you!:fawkdancesmiley:

When you are running a rockwell buggy every trail is tight so it's not a crutch, it's the only way I get through most trails without dammaging them. P.S, I do know how to drive thank you!:fawkdancesmiley:

i guess that might be relevant if brian had useless rockwells in washington. but he doesnt.

No I dont have it but I would rather see people get alot of seat time and learn how to drive rather than try and further their wheelin by overbuilding. Meaning if you took all the upgrades away can they still drive the line or look like a Rookie. Hope that makes sense.:D

x2 lots of unneeded weight and complexity that can be made up for the most part with skill and seat time.

Do it! You need it.

:kissmybutt:

I will have to jump on the rear steer band wagon. If for nothing else rear steer is fun. If you have any driving skillz and add rear steer you will have a blast. Yes, there is more weight and is a little more complex but who cares. Whats 500lbs, to me it's well worth it. It's not like most of the buggys on here are anything more than trail buggys anyway. So unless you are going to compete in the pro mod class i say do it.:awesomework:

O,ya did I mention it's a must with rockwells sweet a$$ turning radius. 28degrees of pure turning sweetness:mad:

i will jump on too it is lots of fun having rear steer... Like was said earlier a must for rockwells. it is not needed and its expensive dont do it unless u have 2 or just want to. but it is fun having it.

Last edited:
No one here is denying rear steer is good.

If you know brian, you know he does not need rear steer.

He needs to wheel.

No one here is denying rear steer is good.

If you know brian, you know he does not need rear steer.

He needs to wheel.

I am fully agreeing with you here. He doesnt need to start some new project at this time of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.