• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Recruiting a Race team

Ok I have been secretly building our Ultra 4 buggy(build to be posted), to run the 4400 class in the US, and U4 class in Mexico. My hopes is to have the buggy reading for Baja this year or at least a qualifying race so I can do KOH 2017.

The only way to by a successful racer is to have a great team behind me. What better place to find one then you group of folks. The people that live for wheeling. Im currently looking for a full race team, this will be a crew chief, and a few crew members as well as back up crew members to cover when other can not.
This is a volinteer only.
However, If the team wins money from races, it will be split between the members that were there after the cost are paid.

Once the team is picked we can work on the details and schedule.

Some things Im looking for would be, welding skills, mechanic skills, and just plan out thinking outside the box to get the job done.

If this seems like something you would want to do, please email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks
Theon

Possibly interested, I live for this ****. Hard to help prep rig though being an hour south of you. Have chase truck, race radios, chase/pit/fab experience. I'll follow along ;)

What races are you thinking for 2016. FYI, V2R this year is a 1k 2 day event.

John

Possibly interested, I live for this ****. Hard to help prep rig though being an hour south of you. Have chase truck, race radios, chase/pit/fab experience. I'll follow along ;)

What races are you thinking for 2016. FYI, V2R this year is a 1k 2 day event.

John
I would love to run the Vegas to Reno race, it would be a good shacking the bugs out race if they have it in Aug again it may be tight.

The buggy is still in fab, with a lot of parts on the shelf waiting to be welded and installed. The Atlas should be in March.

Since Im still building its hard to tell exactly when I will be race ready, however Im trying for baja, but I may only be able to get in a local race of two toward the end of 16, just to qualify for KOH. I have about $25-30k left to put in the vehicle unless I pick up some big sponsors. I have a few things Im working on right now,

I'll keep in touch and if you have some time to come up this, I way could use some help cutting down the axle tubs and welding the ends on. I have the equipment but just don't have the time right now.

I do have a few sponsors.
#1 - Chris at Maximum Transmission is building the bullet proof transmission

other sponsors - Raceline Wheels, PSC, 4 Wheel Parts, Fox Racing,

Im hoping to pick up an Axle vendor to help out with the 10" pro gears and drop outs.

Im getting ready to promote the build page and hoping that will help will sponsors

I could be up for it, raced my old rig at 2014 koh emc, and helped the naxja team petty cash a few times.

Welder, fabricator, and mechanic.

Considering starting another build soon for the pnw dirt races.

I would love any help you guys can offer. Racing will not actually start until 2017, in the meantime I will be continuing to build. Since Im a pretty decent ways along, Im going to start a build thread.

If anyone would like to assist in the completion of the build, I could use some welders and fabricators.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.

I would also be interested, I am going to be moving from Florida to Renton here shortly. I have been racing the ECORS series in the South East for a few years, I do all my own fab work and would love to help out once I get settled in up in WA. Tom