• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Red Label Availability

I assume if you are getting them from Jackson, but they are on back order, they still end up with your money right from the get go though, correct.

nhl_bullitt said:
I assume if you are getting them from Jackson, but they are on back order, they still end up with your money right from the get go though, correct.

I put my name on the backorder list for 37" Reds at Jackson earlier this week. They just wanted my name, number and address, the guy said they would call me when the tires came in and get credit card info then. Said if I decided that I didn't want them when they came in, they would just call the next person on the list.

Re: Re: Red Label Availability

onetoncrawler said:
it sucks that $2,300 is a good deal - I remember buying a set for over $600 less only about 5 years ago. even with the racer discount they have gone way up in price
Really? I remember Scott Lang getting them for ppl back in the MSORP days 5+ years ago for something like a fuzz over $500 a tire if I remember correctly.

Re: Re: Red Label Availability

dwa2469 said:
They are $540.00 shipped on Jacksons website, but, they are on back order.
Might be $540 shipped, but they are adding taxes now... And they're backordered until July

Last August I got a set from Jackson for $498 per tire plus $10 shipping and tax. I'd like to order one for a spare.