• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 0n 11-11

Yup...guess I gotta blow the dust off the Jeepster, since the Grand is still in shambles form Sadie Creek...:redneck:

Looks like there is going to be a bunch of us up there now. Darren (littleredzuk), Terry (Scout), White trash Ryan (cherokee), Chris J (Jeepster, or the Grand if he has his kids), and presenting the return of Brian Anderson coming out of retirement in his buggy. We're all from Randy's so look for the Yukon stickers. It's gonna be nasty out there!!!:super:

Toyotanut said:
what's crash doing to your rig? And if you're not going to be using it any more I'm gonna go and get me some new parts:flipoff:

I dunno--he hasn't dropped it off yet :D

yes it is true, I am going to try to remember what each shifter does. Just got done airing up the tires, new battery and pressure washing the cobwebs off.:clappy: figured I would give her one last ride before Crash gets it.

CHANNEL 5!!

Just start yelling for the Randy's guys...Or Jeepster Chris (me) and we'll be in contact. We're going to be at the main pit to prep at 9 am...which usually translates to 9:45 since Ricky Bobby tells time with a frickin sundial.

I just glued a plexi window in the side of the Grand and fixed the back hatch, so it mostly closes...might swing by Oly and pick up a taillight tomorrow...Looking forward to a sloppy, slippy mess on Saturday!

WTOBA said:
yes it is true, I am going to try to remember what each shifter does. Just got done airing up the tires, new battery and pressure washing the cobwebs off.:clappy: figured I would give her one last ride before Crash gets it.

so, spill the beens whatcha havin fix?:kissmyass:

Toyotanut said:
so, spill the beens whatcha havin fix?:kissmyass:

Poor thing needs a lil TLC :D

Next step work on him selling his quad so he will be stuck to use only his rig once its done :flipoff: