• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 1/24

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
While Marks in town, he wants to have a day run at Reiter before the get together at night. When he comes on he can say for sure what time. I'm going to guess 9am, but I want to post here, cause I know we are going to need a few open seats.

Who alls planning to be out that day and what kinda seats you got available??

I gotta work sat the 24th:booo: but may still be able to sneak down for the evening GTG...depends what the wifey has in store for me!!!

I am going to look at the weather report on wednesday and if its going to be cold and rainy i might grab a seat in somebodys heated rig. But if its not suppose to rain i might drag the jeep out of its cozy home in the garage

Reiter, Never been there (Or anywhere)

Reiter!! I keep seeing all the talk of this place and a few photos, so I guess it is question time.

1. Would I be able to go there (On any trails, I know I can get there) with my bone stock 07 WK Jeep?
I do not wish to tear it up or damge it as I had enough trouble explaing a couple of small brush scratches to the wife already.

2. Can you provide directions and time for the gtg?
I would like to go to Reiter if possible and also the gtg and put some faces to all these names I see here. I am not 100% sure I can make either as tomorrow morning the doctor is going to go play in one of my knees and he might not let me get out by Saturday depending on how much hi plays around while in there.

Before you ask, the ZJ is in the hospital with a sore rear end, so it is off the road!!

Reiter!! I keep seeing all the talk of this place and a few photos, so I guess it is question time.

1. Would I be able to go there (On any trails, I know I can get there) with my bone stock 07 WK Jeep?
I do not wish to tear it up or damge it as I had enough trouble explaing a couple of small brush scratches to the wife already.

2. Can you provide directions and time for the gtg?
I would like to go to Reiter if possible and also the gtg and put some faces to all these names I see here. I am not 100% sure I can make either as tomorrow morning the doctor is going to go play in one of my knees and he might not let me get out by Saturday depending on how much hi plays around while in there.

Before you ask, the ZJ is in the hospital with a sore rear end, so it is off the road!!

To Reiter trails;
Route 2 east to just past Gold Bar, WA and take left onto Reiter road. Go up the hill and then keep going straight. then main parking lot on left after Western gravel.

If you're looking to avoid damage to your WK, you're probably going to be aiming for snow runs and logging roads. There is some of this at Reiter, but there are also a lot of tight spots/trails. Your best bet is to PM some of the people going, and see if there is a group splintering off to do easier trails.

To Reiter trails;
Route 2 east to just past Gold Bar, WA and take left onto Reiter road. Go up the hill and then keep going straight. then main parking lot on left after Western gravel.

Thanks, I knew the general area, but not the specifics. I was planning on being there, but just recalled I have to be in Seattle at 9 AM to have new glass installed in the ZJ.

If you're looking to avoid damage to your WK, you're probably going to be aiming for snow runs and logging roads. There is some of this at Reiter, but there are also a lot of tight spots/trails. Your best bet is to PM some of the people going, and see if there is a group splintering off to do easier trails.

Thanks. As you can see in my previous post I had forgotten an appointment in Seattle at 9 am, so if I get up that way it will be for the gtg only it looks like.

When Kay says go straight she means it, it's the first right but it goes straight off the road which bends to the left and becomes a differently named road. Confused?

Its going to be at Mikes (crash) place as of monday:booo:

how come its going to crash's why are you not doing the work ?

i wish i could go but i am gonna be out for a while after running with cascade crawler sat it brought alot of issues to my attention alot.

By the way thanks johnny i had a blast, and you really made me want some 42's and a 60 :awesomework:

how come its going to crash's why are you not doing the work ?

i wish i could go but i am gonna be out for a while after running with cascade crawler sat it brought alot of issues to my attention alot.

By the way thanks johnny i had a blast, and you really made me want some 42's and a 60 :awesomework:

Its stuff that needs done thats a bit over my head, and i got no place to work on it here as it doesnt fit in the garage:redneck:

Can I invite my self. I want to play.

It has been a while since I have been up to Index, I would like to check out the trails. I can be there by 9:00 if I can tag along, drivers skill level unkown been know to drive on four wheels or two seldom one. just want to put the TJ, rubicon 35s, 4.5 long arm 1. body lift, winch. on some trails.