• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 12/30/06 - Pics

Freeride

Ran Cable, Wall Trail, and Rock Garden. Good day, no one broke anything. I realized I forgot to put my front bumpstops and coil retainers back in = front coils falling out when fully articulated. :looser:

Picture002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture008-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture011.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture020.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture025.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture031.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture032-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture035.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture042-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture047.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture049-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture052-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture054.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture061.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture064.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture067.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha, look at the dongly spring in that picture! :haha:

Sure looks like you guys had a good time, nice pictures!

~T.J.

why is that gate up no clue think its a good idea for my own reason but i would like the actuall ones that caused something to be done???

angelfly said:
why is that gate up no clue think its a good idea for my own reason but i would like the actuall ones that caused something to be done???
From what I was told...

Too many people were tossing garbage and **** off the wall, which was falling and nearly missing rock climbers below, not to mention simply trashing the area and littering off the edge. Items as large as truck canopies and couches stuff from what I heard.

I had heard a LONG time ago the area was actually closed, but no one "respected" it since it wasn't enforced. It was going to the point where they were going to close off the whole trail, but some people who cared managed to work a compromise so that only the last section would be closed.

Thats my take on it.

~T.J.

Saweeet looking run! Nothing more beautiful than a Jeep out in the woods. I'll have to see if I can find some of those spots Sunday.

84Toyota4x4 said:
From what I was told...

Too many people were tossing garbage and **** off the wall, which was falling and nearly missing rock climbers below, not to mention simply trashing the area and littering off the edge. Items as large as truck canopies and couches stuff from what I heard.

I had heard a LONG time ago the area was actually closed, but no one "respected" it since it wasn't enforced. It was going to the point where they were going to close off the whole trail, but some people who cared managed to work a compromise so that only the last section would be closed.

Thats my take on it.

~T.J.

That and right where the trail is closed it changes land ownership