• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 2/23 - 2/24 Hard to Hang#2

I know ALL of U wish you could be as hardcore as me:fawkdancesmiley:

In all seriousness, you all gotta understand, I am dealing with some serious life issues(drug addition), I'm trying to build new better friendships with upstanding people:D I love wheeling, I have been up there for the past 2 months just watching people:redneck: Having an outlet such as wheeling and being with other people that enjoy the same thing I do makes it a lot easier on me dealing with staying sober and such:awesomework:

For the most part the people on here make up a great community, and I need to be involved with things!

So to all you haters:kissmybutt: If you want to go wheeling then go fawking wheeling Dont tear people apart that do go wheeling because your stuck at home with no rig or a broken rig!!!:looser:

Yeah!!!! i need different tires tho, it got 35x15.50x15 baha claws on it:rolleyes: I'm trying to get a set of 36in iroke before the 23rd:awesomework: its locked front and rear with 5.29s:cool: needs alot of stuff still buts its a start and it will get me on the trail which is really all I care about:cheer:

I was really surprised tho, the tires do amazing in snow fresh or compact. but they are way to fricken wide its needs 13.50s and longfields and 4.7in the case!

Hitch, Double shear steering bolts, steering shaft u-joint. I think i can make it. What day?

OOPS, I can only make it sunday. Hopefuly i can get everything done.

Last edited: