• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 3/31/07

zuki86

Wondering if any one is going to be at reiter on 3/31/07. I have my own recovery tools and have done all trails at reiter. Locked front and rear and experienced. Would like to do the rock stairs, cable line and beat your ****. :mad:

Dads coming to town from alaska that weekend and I want to take him out on the trails.

It is kinda a long time from now, but I am sure I will be there, unless I break something major over the next 3 weekends.

I would love to go. I just got done installing my 305 diff. gears and removed my lockers, should be a good time. Just kidding:haha: I'm leaving south to the hammers on the 28th of this month.:D

Sounds good. Will you have room in the tow rig for my jeep doors. I would like to drive up with them on but I don't want to wheel with them. Let me know so I can leave them if need be.

Thanks,
Matt

Still on for Saturday. Invitation still open to all. Meet at 9 ish. My skid plate is off still, so I'll be skipping the rock stairs. Should be a fun run. See you there.:awesomework:

I'll be in the gravel pit at 10am, red Rubicon, license plate SUPAFLY :beer: Will be running all the trails the Toyotas can't make it up!

Last edited:
Ha ha, you guys are funny! :kissmyass: Just got back and it was a blast.:awesomework:

Really need some pictures of those really tough trails...

Yeah, my Yoda has such a hard time with the logging roads and powerline trail. I can take my wife's car (Ford Taurus) on the logging roads.... :kiss:

Only one pic

IMG_1391.jpg

Latest posts