• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 26th-27th

Hey, can do-we're headin there on the 10th--sorry about no pics yet, comp took a crap last night....
Headin down poopshute.....
HPIM1097.jpg

HPIM1098.jpg

HPIM1099.jpg

HPIM1102.jpg

HPIM1106.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Kev.I missed out on that one.We will meet one day I went and did Walker yesterday witch was cool till we hit snow.:mad: But ran it all just got home later.

Sun Morning headin down Sacup....
HPIM1215.jpg

HPIM1216.jpg

HPIM1220.jpg

HPIM1223.jpg

HPIM1228.jpg

HPIM1230.jpg

Again, had a great time! Look forward to Runnin down here again!!

Are exo-cages a club requirement? :haha: Nice rigs and nice pics. Thanks for sharing. You guys had some good weather up there, eh?

Are exo-cages a club requirement? :haha: Nice rigs and nice pics. Thanks for sharing. You guys had some good weather up there, eh?

:haha: Well, if you want your body relatively intact!!! No, it's not a club requirement, just kinda worked out that most of our rigs have 'em!!:D Yeah, weather was about perfect!!! :cheer:

My first time on BYS was a blast, I can't wait to run that again.

You ran BYS last weekend? How'd your Jeep fare? When you and I went up there with ToyBug and Chevota previously, that trail was REALLY nasty

He made it all the way through, only had to winch once. That climb before the goal posts and the rock climb is REAL dug out now; even I had to pick another line through.

Come to think of it, I was the only one to make it through unassisted.:stirpot:

You ran BYS last weekend? How'd your Jeep fare? When you and I went up there with ToyBug and Chevota previously, that trail was REALLY nasty

Yeah the biggest problem for me was keeping the windshield alive, but it survived. Probably about a dozen spots had the windshield frame bouncing off trees. :haha:
And both doors took hits also, the passenger side currently won't open.:redneck:
Fenders won't fare well either, I nailed my tube fenders at least twice.
My recommendation for running BYS in a jeep would be to leave doors and windshield at home. Really fun trail though that challenges driving skill with lots of off camber, tight turns, and slippery goo.

He made it all the way through, only had to winch once. That climb before the goal posts and the rock climb is REAL dug out now; even I had to pick another line through.

Come to think of it, I was the only one to make it through unassisted.:stirpot:

sat was a good day of denials for me, however the drive down from the top of cable was bada$$ i think i got 3 or 4 feet of air in one section