• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 26th-27th

BodyDamage

Some Rainier Ridge Rams are heading to Reiter this weekend to camp out and hit some trails. We will be bringing kids and are wondering where the best place to park camp trailers, somewhere out of the way of traffic and somewhat private. Anybody have any ideas? I would also like to know how to get to the Stair Step. See you there!:;

Last edited:
stair steps are right out of the first stage area....thats where I'm gunna camp...can show you around if you like.:beer:

I'll be there....not sure if I'm gonna camp--but will be there Saturday for sure!!!(Blue zooook in avatar, the one with doors:D )...:awesomework: Gotta get that damn muffler fixed...:mad:

Last edited:
Got the canopy(my tent!:redneck: ) on tonight...looks like
i'm headin down tomorrow nite...still gotta replace the muffler on the sami though--goin in to work early:awesomework:

Me, Pat and Chevota meet up on Saturday in the main pit and saw Iceman and the RRR there too. Chatted with them a bit and took off. As normal, it was a great day of wheeling with great guys to wheel with. Eventually met back up with WHORES (Iceman and Howard) and shot up AA hill. IT GOES NOWHERE!!! Then met up with Hobbie and hit up the Rock Garden and over to Cable Trial. This is where Howard broke off the passenger side high steer studs. No big deal, Hobbie got some batteries and stick welded that bitch back together. It

Last edited:
If it were raining p*ssies, I'd still get hit by a d*ck.

That **** had me rolling, I'm still LMAO :haha: :haha: :haha:

Awesome day of wheeling!

My first time on BYS was a blast, I can't wait to run that again. Yep the Rock Face is next on the to do list, soon as I get the safety part of my rig up to par. There is some good pucker being on the stairstep with a tire 8 feet in the air and rock (almost) touching passenger side, fun stuff:awesomework:

It was nice meeting the RRR's, Zukkev your the man for keeping Marks motor from falling out:awesomework:

Thanks Toybug, Chevota, Iceman, and whore crew for a fun day!:cool:

That wasn't the cameraman speaking. I don't talk **** unless I'm gonna drive it myself, but when I do I'll be the most **** talkingest mofo:fawkdancesmiley:

It was those 'other' guys. :redneck: I probably started it when I said I was "gonna go up and down all four sides"......and got DENIED on two of them. :haha: Oh well......50/50 ain't bad.

Hey all! It was really good to meet all of you (Iceman,Howard, Pat, Chevota, Mark(Toybug), Binder, and Jeepmauler)!!!; Had a really good time all weekend!!!I Was supposed to be doing honey-do's today(Sun), but was having way too much fun!
Thanks again for leadin us on Sat Ice and Howard---Eat poop(Rhinoland?) was a blast!RockGarden was cool!we would've run AA with you,but had to get back to the kids, and get something in our stomachs. Bill(Blue Yota) and I ran up Sacup Sat evening and goofed off on the rocks at the top...
Sunday morning we took off and headed for the Outlet Mall entrance to check it out; about 200yds in, there was Binder and Jeepmauler making their way up the first really steep climb...What an awesome sight! You guys hit the nail on the head--PICS DON'T DO THIS TRAIL JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really cool to see rigs in action on this trail--got some pics of OM and will be posted in the 'good times' thread shortly....sounds like I'll be ridin winch bitch with Patches on the NNR in June! He came over tonight, and we BS'd about what I saw---he's droolin!!!Again, really good to meet both you guys Binder and jeepmauler!! We then left and ran down Sacup on our way out to pack up....
As for the bolt thingy Pat---there's nothing worse than your **** falling apart mid-run; It was no problem helping out a fellow wheeler! Anytime we can help out!!! Anyway, had a really great time, and look forward to runnin with ya'll again sometime!! Pics will follow shortly.....