• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Aug 17-19

Which Whore are you talking about Annie lol

drag you arse out to the main staging area, I'll be there with truck n trailer and my jeep... and I even have an open passenger seat! wanna be my winch bitch?:fawkdancesmiley:

youd better be out there no excuses, and where was my courtesy call back tonight? :wtf:

what did you end up breaking?
That hub lock out was toast; it came half disengaged and stripped. I think when Darius thought he got it engaged, he's actually forced the selector hard enough to finish off the threads. We didn't realize it was full on toast until the next morning on the way to Sackup.

I finally got slugs. Things should be better now.

We'll be in the lot about 10 tomorrow...

ANNIE? :mad:

I'd like to cut you down to size for calling me that, however once I did that we'd be eye to eye.... and that wouldn't solve my problems!:booo:

stinker!

Now we all know one of your buttons to push to get you going!!!!!Sweet:awesomework: :haha:

THANK YOU to

six-nine (joe) it was nice to meet you, thank you for keeping me from going over,

cody, i am sorry i ever inferred you were a lush... you can outrun anyone i've ever seen

etm and crusty for all your help (and ETM for popping my sack up cherry)

and the truggy/buggies that showed up (and secretly should have been laughing at me) for your help, the guy that had the blue rig (forgot your name) for inspecting the electrical system,

and the others that made sure i was able to get out alright...

its going on the trailer up to sultan tonight... good to get these 'bugs' worked out before TTCWA.

12 years of wheeling, and i have now meet my match... my rig requires repairs and such that are beyond my capacity... :mad:

but I STILL DIDN'T roll...

sorry ETM for scaring Lauren, I went to grab her as fast as i could when we started to tip...

no roll, no bloodshed, no major body damage... just some new love taps on the body!

chicks that take out a rig to wheel and then need help to get it out suck! I self appoint myself asshat wheeler for the day. :looser:

im off to absorb some beers and watch whats left of the game!

i decided i dont like cable trail!

No big deal ann. It was a fun day, u handled everything well. A new battery and altenater(i spelt that wrong i know i did) and u'll be golden. :awesomework: U did a damn fine job today.

Joe, nice meetin u and thanks for the ride the last part of the day.

Etm schooled crusty. That is all :cool:

i like cable. i just have to remember to pull my right taillight assy out at the top, or a tree will do it for me. :redneck:

THANK YOU to

six-nine (joe) it was nice to meet you, thank you for keeping me from going over,

cody, i am sorry i ever inferred you were a lush... you can outrun anyone i've ever seen

etm and crusty for all your help (and ETM for popping my sack up cherry)

and the truggy/buggies that showed up (and secretly should have been laughing at me) for your help, the guy that had the blue rig (forgot your name) for inspecting the electrical system,

and the others that made sure i was able to get out alright...

its going on the trailer up to sultan tonight... good to get these 'bugs' worked out before TTCWA.

12 years of wheeling, and i have now meet my match... my rig requires repairs and such that are beyond my capacity... :mad:

but I STILL DIDN'T roll...

sorry ETM for scaring Lauren, I went to grab her as fast as i could when we started to tip...

no roll, no bloodshed, no major body damage... just some new love taps on the body!

chicks that take out a rig to wheel and then need help to get it out suck! I self appoint myself asshat wheeler for the day. :looser:

im off to absorb some beers and watch whats left of the game!

i decided i dont like cable trail!
"AnnIE" :)redneck:)...we had a blast and we are soooo glad to finally see you out on the trail with the rest of us... so don't sweat the small stuff....and had we'd known what we were in for - for the wheeling day, we'd do it all over again, time and time again. It was good times, we have all been there, it was your turn and you were a great trooper! :awesomework:

Thanks for wheeling with us! Your spirit about the whole thing was awesome!
Love ya Brat! :kiss:
Now...for the rest...Joe and Cody, like I said, we'll wheel with you guys anytime! Thanks for "good times! :cheers:
And finally - Brad and Rick - Thank YOU! for checking on us to make sure we were ok and not broke down somewhere on the trail needing assistance! You guys rock! (but I already knew that) :beer:
edit for the funny: I totally rocked the casbah today on the trails! NOT one time did I have to have my winch bitch pull cable for me today! :redneck:
Good Times! :beer:

Last edited: