• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter cleanup junker removal

Is there a plan of attack other than this one rig retrieval?
This is my first year for this clean-up, not sure what to expect.

If you need more help with this Sunday I'll be there all weekend. Just let me know. My rig is good at dragging stuff. :D

Is there a plan of attack other than this one rig retrieval?
This is my first year for this clean-up, not sure what to expect.
There will be a cleanup of the entire area....This junker removal is going to be my contribution to the cleanup....but it will be a areawide thing.:cool:

If you need more help with this Sunday I'll be there all weekend. Just let me know. My rig is good at dragging stuff. :D
Horus I could use the help.....If all go's as planned we get enough chain or cable I'm thinking we just yard it out with a few rigs....If I come up short on chain or cables I will need to winch it out..... That may require a anchor point that crosses the road wich will require help to prevent anyone using the road from hitting my anchor cable if that is the route taken.:beer:

Horus I could use the help.....If all go's as planned we get enough chain or cable I'm thinking we just yard it out with a few rigs....If I come up short on chain or cables I will need to winch it out..... That may require a anchor point that crosses the road wich will require help to prevent anyone using the road from hitting my anchor cable if that is the route taken.:beer:

I will have a fullsize with a 15,000 pound winch if needed. Let me know.:hi:

i have 120 ft of cable on a roll but i wont be up there till sat night

i have 120 ft of cable on a roll but i wont be up there till sat night
does it have a loop on both ends? if it does that would be tits....I will be out sat afternoon....So look me up I will be at the main pit or the rock garden....I plan to yard the truck out on sunday morning

It went pretty good, it took about 1 1/2 hours to get it top side witch is not bad considering the steepness of the slop and the fact that the truck did not want to leave.......... kellys big bad dodge pulled on it for the first 45 minuets or so with me as an anchor, he used his 16.5 and it was double lined, and it still took a while to get it moving. then Kat, and my self hooked our 8274s up and big iron spun around and used his 8274 on the tail and we then made short work of the last 40 or 50 feet.

I don't have any pic's but I'm sure some one does

oh and not to forget all the guys down bellow running rigging up and down the hill

Excellent!!!:cheer: Great Job to all that helped out!!!:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

It went pretty good, it took about 1 1/2 hours to get it top side witch is not bad considering the steepness of the slop and the fact that the truck did not want to leave.......... kellys big bad dodge pulled on it for the first 45 minuets or so with me as an anchor, he used his 16.5 and it was double lined, and it still took a while to get it moving. then Kat, and my self hooked our 8274s up and big iron spun around and used his 8274 on the tail and we then made short work of the last 40 or 50 feet.

I don't have any pic's but I'm sure some one does

oh and not to forget all the guys down bellow running rigging up and down the hill

Do gooder! This isn't promoting our "thug" image very well!

On a serious note though, your a total do gooder. I bet you didn't even take any dents or damage today, did you?

But seriously, thanks for cleaning up the place, My Friend......the Do Gooder.

Way to go guys :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Accolades and praise to all that helped on this removal to keep Reiter clean.:cool:

Were you able to yank any good parts off the thing?:redneck: