• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter cleanup junker removal

bigiron

Stuck in the Swamp
Rolling around today we found a small pickup over the bank up by the gravel pit....I plan to remove it on sunday.....I am looking for 3.. 20-25' chains 1/2" would be my first choice but 3/8" will work...I do not want to destroy my big synthetic ropes to drag this out. I have 1.. 20' 3/8 chain but 2 or 3 more would be great for this project I also have a couple of snatch blocks and several d rings.....If anyone else wants to help it would be cool.....I will need to tie off across the road for a anchor point so some help with pulling cable and traffic control would be cool.....Post up if you can help or have a chain that you can bring...:beer:

I'll try to make it kelly and I have plenty of chains. :awesomework:
Cool.....I am guessing it is around 100-120 feet over the bank I just do not want to drag my synthetic rope thru the top of the bank.....If you come up we could hook nose to tail and just drag it out without using the winches:haha:

i would be interested in helping, iv got some 3/8 chain i think prolly about 30 feet maybe a lil more

Did this get moved?
no Kat I plan to get it on sunday....We will neet to make arangments to get it hauled out after it is brought up or someone with a car trailer to haul it to the main pit.....As dragging it up the poop shoot will not be a option for me.... Not that I wouldn't try just know it would not happen

I got 40' of 3/8 chain and 120 feet of cable on the winch. Just might need an anchor truck to keep me in place

I got 40' of 3/8 chain and 120 feet of cable on the winch. Just might need an anchor truck to keep me in place
I have the winch and cable thing down 150' of 5/16" on the rear 8274 and 80' of 3/8"on the front 16.5 I have tree straps and snatch blocks just need some chain and a few hands but you are more than welcome to help and your chain would be usefull:cool:

Last edited:
I have the winch and cable thing down 150' of 5/16" on the rear 8274 and 80' of 3/8"on the front 16.5 I have tree straps and snatch blocks just need some chain and a few hands but you are more than welcome to help and your chain would be usefull:cool:
I'm in
lets hook up:awesomework:

I'm in
lets hook up:awesomework:
See post #9 you can't miss me big and green with a black stripe..... if pumpy shows with his rig we plan to chain it up and hook both rigs together nose to tail and drag it up from the depths of the forest without melting our winches.....:cool:

See post #9 you can't miss me big and green with a black stripe..... if pumpy shows with his rig we plan to chain it up and hook both rigs together nose to tail and drag it up from the depths of the forest without melting our winches.....:cool:

Sounds like fun

With **** falling off it :haha::haha::haha:

Sorry kelly I could not resist :D

Crash have you spoke with Kim about this? also should I make arrangments to bring it to the main pit or just drag it out? I will haul it down on my trailer if needed

Crash have you spoke with Kim about this? also should I make arrangments to bring it to the main pit or just drag it out? I will haul it down on my trailer if needed

I am meeting with david way on friday kelly and I will have an answer for ya. But I would just be ready to do it because I would be very suprised if they said no. Also, the thing only needs to be drug to the pavement and it will get hauled out from there as long as we know about it..