• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Closing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yotaman422

A little rabbit told me Reiter is going to get closed on Nov 2nd... Whats this?:eeek::stirpot:

Thats why MArk M put his buggy up for sale.........

And Money is building a Toyota and getting back into RC crawlers.....

The signs have been here the whole time...

Were all gunna die.

:corn:

Oh great... Now were gunna have a bunch of whinny Rock buggies bitching n moaning down here at Elbe :rolleyes: :mad:

From the DNR:

Greetings,

The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) would like to invite you to a meeting to discuss several important developments regarding Reiter Foothills. The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., October 20 at the Snohomish County PUD building in downtown Everett.

At this meeting we will present:

A little rabbit told me Reiter is going to get closed on Nov 2nd... Whats this?:eeek::stirpot:

If I had to guess, I would say they are going to build a "better" ORV area further down the road, away from all the streams and watershed.

But it will be back

:awesomework:

soon I hope:cheer:

stay tune for more info to come

What sucks is.. My B-day is Nov 10th and was trying to get my dad n bro together to go riding and wheeling.. was hoping to go there...:booo:

guess Tahuya is the plan then :rolleyes:

:eeek:Gee if reiter closes what are we going to do with our selfs fellow Thug Wheelers???????:eeek:

Build far less capable rigs with 31 inch tires so places like Evans, Elbe, Tahuya and eastern Washington in it's entirety are actually fun and challenging?

:booo:

Build far less capable rigs with 31 inch tires so places like Evans, Elbe, Tahuya and eastern Washington in it's entirety are actually fun and challenging?

:booo:

The plan is to stop the love affair and public kissing going on between Horus's ZJ and all the trees at Reiter.

You just need to treat those trees nicer Mike, show your respect, after all most are older then you are!!

:eeek:Gee if reiter closes what are we going to do with our selfs fellow Thug Wheelers???????:eeek:

I have no idea Bill. WTF? This really changes things for me. I just started going again and Reiter is the place I always have fun. Horus may be right, maybe I'll build a new far less capable rig with small tires so Evans and Elbe are fun. I could install a stereo, mini bar and matress in my next truck and focus on "other" aspects of hanging in the woods.

The plan is to stop the love affair and public kissing going on between Horus's ZJ and all the trees at Reiter.

You just need to treat those trees nicer Mike, show your respect, after all most are older then you are!!

Trees? For the record, roughly 85% of the sheet metal imperfections seen on my rig are from Evans and Elbe. Tight trails.

Reiter is not near as tight as the rest but significantly more technical. It presents the most challenge to the driver. Rocks dude, huge and everywhere. Most other ORV areas are mud and roots.

I will help whenever I can to speed the process along and get Reiter re-opened ASAP. Until then I will enjoy the **** out of it.

:awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts