• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Feb 10th

War-Jeeper said:
X2....You going to try and recover it Karl and report it?

Recovering it with no wheels will require no less than 4 winchs. Or a tow truck, wich could get to it. I saw it saturday and it still had wheels...but no glass...typical.

Bunk said:
Recovering it with no wheels will require no less than 4 winchs. Or a tow truck, wich could get to it. I saw it saturday and it still had wheels...but no glass...typical.

True true, well if a tow truck can get it, wouldnt it be best to call the authorties for this one?

:clappy: Me ,mark m., hunter1 and toyolet will be up at reiter approx. 9:00 am....!!!!!!!! if ya want to beat your s**t come wheel with us!!!!!:stirpot:

stealthrunner said:
:clappy: Me ,mark m., hunter1 and toyolet will be up at reiter approx. 9:00 am....!!!!!!!! if ya want to beat your s**t come wheel with us!!!!!:stirpot:

u got that trailgear buggy right?!?! sic!!!!

i met a couple of guys up there yesterday, one in a TJ and the other in a ranger, the guy with the Tj said he would be there.

stealthrunner said:

definitely going to try and make it. I've been giving the formula route some thought and would like to check out your rig.

stealthrunner said:
:D Point and shoot!!!! If ya want to check the f-toy out I'll be up there if i can find a car trailer to rent tommarrow!!!!!:rolleyes:

How long are you? My trailer is 12 ft. maybe a hair longer? My trailer will be just sitting there all weekend, let me know.