• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Feb 10th

FordFrk06 said:
carnage? why does there have to be carnage? anyway, any idea what trails you will be running?

there doesn't bro just haven't got any in a while on the truck and need to break in the new tires properley :) if it happens it happens if not thats cool too, i think the core group is running issabelle and sack up

i might be there, im hoping to have my tranny back in tomorow so i can start sorting out my brake issues, but i should be good to go for this little trip

War-Jeeper said:
i might be there, im hoping to have my tranny back in tomorow so i can start sorting out my brake issues, but i should be good to go for this little trip

sweet deal ya if u want to join us after the reiter trip we are heading back down to I-90 later for bbq up at exit 38 all are welcome

S10slayer said:
sweet deal ya if u want to join us after the reiter trip we are heading back down to I-90 later for bbq up at exit 38 all are welcome

Alrighty sweet deal! I will let you know later this week once ive got everything sorted out in the rig if i can be there or not

awesome im fixing a exhaust leak too so ill keep u updated also on that im gona run a pipe up and out so ill have a stack haha hopefully that will work out im gonna go see if that will work ttyl

well i was hoping to have everything ready to go for a shake down run yesterday but couldnt quite get it done but today should be my shake down run day work out the little bugs and make sure the dang tranny dont leak anymore