• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter foothills ORV park work party to open G11

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Sunday at 9 come out and help open the new trail. We need to mitigated a couple issues. Could use a powered auger, we will need a chain saw and rigs with winches. Bring shovels post hole diggers, digging bars, and if you use a chainsaw you will need all your PPE's.

Hi all,

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make this work party - will be out of town.

Am looking forward to checking out the new trail!

Thanks,

Alan

I will be there. I might be able to borrow a Little Beaver auger from work but don't make any plans on that but my winch can be put to use. I know all who are involved do what they can and thank you for that but my one suggestion is if possible more warning about work partys and I could arrange to be at more as well as others perhaps but I will be at this one.

I will be there. I might be able to borrow a Little Beaver auger from work but don't make any plans on that but my winch can be put to use. I know all who are involved do what they can and thank you for that but my one suggestion is if possible more warning about work partys and I could arrange to be at more as well as others perhaps but I will be at this one.

DNR has a standing work party I think the 4th Saturday of every month advertised here: http://www.dnr.wa.gov/RecreationEducation/Events/Pages/Home.aspx

The next 2 DNR work parties are Nov 22 and Dec 27 and these work parties are eligible for free discover pass hours they have been listed on DNR's web site for a long time...

The Reiter work parties could and should be held every weekend there is a lot of tasks needing to be done... but the one this weekend is to try and open the new trail sooner and I suspect I will throw up more work parties at a moments notice as there are key tasks users can do to help the operators to stay focused on building the new trails but it is hard to give large notification.

I'll be there Saturday all day to help out. Have PPE, saw and winch ready to help with whatever you need Scott :awesomework:

post hole diggers, chains, straps, shovels. we need to drag some logs, drag some rocks(maybe) dig holes and winch pull logs. and then test out the new trail...

Ya'll won't be disappointed. Thanks Scott for showing us around today, I'm pretty impressed by what you guys have been able to do up there :awesomework:

Thanks for all the hard work this weekend! G11 is open one more trail built!

was a fun day, even in the rain. G11 is going to be a fun trail for everyone. I'll definitely be attending a lot more work parties as long as my work schedule permits. :awesomework:

Scott is doing an awesome job at organizing and helping on design. :beer::awesomework:

Hi all,

Thanks guys for all the work you did today, sorry I was not able to make it out today to help.

Regards,

Alan

Hi all,

Thanks guys for all the work you did today, sorry I was not able to make it out today to help.

Regards,

Alan
X2

Was busy with a remodel of the in-laws. Didn't envy the big rain weather though.

Thanks to those that could make it, have to get up there and see how your hard work turned out.

:awesomework: